Wunderwaffe

in 2+ year most likely

Just give them Super Bazooka with pen of 220mm at least, and turn 80% of the greyzone to the neutralzone = problem solved.

Not like it matters. Without turret, it is never going to be a meta vehicle.

But it is camperā€™s wet dream. And since campers are considering sitting on one spot for several minutes as a fun experience. I donā€™t think they would see long reload time as something problematic.

3 Likes

is it also slow and heavy? if so then it easy target for plane too (altho everything is technically easy target for pilot with skill)

1 Like

They are not the same gun.
88mm Pak43 is longer and more powerful than the 88mm Flak 37.

i see.

i only saw the 88 and i thought he meant the flak 37.
which technically itā€™s the most iconic and most used through out the war.

Thatā€™s because the 109 and 190 are actually really bad they are underpowered(Engines not the guns) and in my experience easy pickings the biggest threat to allied air right now is bot AAA(a player building AAA putting his AI squadmates on the gun) greyzone camping that kills me more often than the 190 or 109 ever do hell that little biplane germany gets kills me more.

Ahhh very ā€˜ā€˜honorableā€™ā€™ tactic :smiley:

Unfortunately, the M20ā€™s rocket, which has a penetration of 280mm over 220mm, was completed in 1948.
Thatā€™s why it canā€™t be added unless the Korean War campaign is added.
However, M9A1 has a T59 rocket with 210 to 250 mm penetration.

1 Like

God I hope not :frowning:

It makes more sense for Flak Cannons to be the AT squadā€™s unique building. I feel like everyone has forgotten about that mechanic like HMGs

Iā€™ve thought of various things regarding AT guns. One path we can go is BR based, another is only the AT squad can build AT guns and every other Engineer can build an Infantry Support Gun, another is every Engineer builds a light AT and only AT squads can build powerful heavy

these rockets only destroy some light vehicles bcoz most U.S. tanks have their ammunition stored in the hull, unlike German tanks, which generally store their ammo in the turret.

personally, i think it should be available for both engineers III and anti tank squad type II / III
so it can allow more squads to have it, and / or run different combinations.

guess weā€™ll spam thread about it untill they will change it.
or get ignored lol.

It is not slow at all, it is fast, even the allies when they saw it up close in the city of Iserlohn were amazed at how a tank that weighs 72 tons can move quickly.

It will just give veteran player more advantage since they can bring it to low br where most of the players havenā€™t unlock high tier squad.

same goes with pre merge squads that had pak 40s.

yet, i donā€™t see many people complaining about that.

beside, having more squads that can build heavier ats will be pretty useful at high br.

I think Class 1,2,3 etc is convoluted. Itā€™s like why is the MG Nest locked to higher engineers while everyone can unlock AT and AA with little effort. Itā€™s silly and pointless.

I think for now every Engineer should just have a general purpose AT gun and the AT squad can build something heavier

Iā€™m not saying that Engineer specialization shouldnā€™t be implemented, but I just prefer simpler solutions for now.

What do you mean? Pak 40 is not locked behind pre merge squad, you can literally build pak40 with current squad on low br.

Your suggestion literally have less squad compare to BR based since you only limit it to high tier squad.