Wunderwaffe

As we know, Germany created various interesting types of weapons at the end of the war. And I suggest adding some of it to the game. Messerschmitt Me.262.

Istribitnl 5 br. But because this miracle risks destroying all living things. You can immediately add a special feature to it. Take off from the airfield. Flight time is 3.5 minutes.
Jagtigr

The special feature is the risk of damage to the gantry and the weakened armor of the tower.
They can be inserted into the pumping for 5 br or distributed as a reward for the event.

10 Likes

Jadgtiger has a huge 128mm gun which would have a terrible slow reload like IS-2.
If Jagdtiger ever gets added it will be a counter to the IS-3, which shouldn’t get added in the first place since it suffers from the same reload issue as the IS-2. Real solution would be IS-2-100.

ME262 is mostly hype, it would have terrible turn time, worse than any other aircraft. Its only advantage is speed so it would just circle jerk between objective and refill point until the first enemy aircraft show up and ends it’s suffering.

Beautiful machines though, I would love to see them in mods.

6 Likes

US/GB mains will not be happy when facing both or even one of those vehicles.

The only counterpart for the ME262 would be the Meteor that saw limited use in feb. 1945.
The ME262 is up to 200km/h faster compared to the Meteor with Welland engine (660km/h) and has WAY more weapon/equipment options.
(Derwent engine 790km/h, still slower (source: Wiki)

The Jagdtiger would be another grey zone behemoth and US/GB are lacking strong AT-guns/rocket launchers. I would understand their rant. The Jagdtiger can be destroyed with bombs or rockets from planes but this is not enough for some US/GB mains…

Still nice and strong vehicles. Maybe interesting for event?

6 Likes

-Evil AAA gunner laugh noises-

4 Likes

The IS-3’s counterattack is the E-75, E-90 not the Jagdtiger that did fight in WW2

2 Likes

These vehicles, which fought in large numbers, do not have to be event vehicles. Unlike the Super Pershing, the Me 262 has to come with its 48 rockets along with its 500kg bomb.

Also the Jagdtiger doesn’t have to be from an event or premium, it has to be from the Research Tree

The average Jagdtiger reload should be 12-10 seconds, not 18 like in War Thunder

1 Like

Go play War Thunder.

absolutely not cuz then the allies will want Meteor F Mk 3 and im not gonna go to the US side you will simply kill GE as a faction if you put jet planes in game many German players don’t understand what they are asking for …

The Jagdtiger is more likely but im still split do I wanna see it since then you will have to Fight IS -3 and IS-2-100 … T-44 … and its something that I’m not sure I wanna see …

FW_TA183+01.jpg0431e9fb-5066-4d10-b6e2-e89bfdbc994eOriginal
If they receive the meteor the Axis must receive the Ta 183

1 Like

There is no point in giving the Allies a jet fighter if it does not fight like the Meteor Mk3 did.

They can easily be put into Enlisted and even the V-2 for Exclusive Axis use.

only if this statement was true but do have fun fighting Jet fights in BR V…

Knowing the developers I don’t doubt that they give them something unfairly to counteract it.

Well exactly that’s why jetfighters are not a good idea cuz right now from my personal experience there is lack of pilots on BR V with GE and if you put jet fighters that more likely will be Me.262. vs Meteor F Mk 3 with 2 x 1,000 lb H.E. M.C. Mk.13 bombs can you imagine what’s gonna happen with your Jagtigr … so better not Jetfighters cuz right now actually GE and Japan has the best planes in game… and Tempest Mk V is behind paywall so most of the time you will have advantage in air ot air battles the main problem with GE is the lack of bombs on their plane and lack of pilots on BR V

1 Like

Well, if the Axis does not use planes in BR V it is because they are not very good at attacking the ground. The BF 109 G10, G14, K4 are missing their 250kg bombs, the K4 lacks its 500kg bomb along with its 20mm MG151 cannons.

The FW 190 F8 has only 2 rockets compared to the 8M on the P-38, together with the British and Hvar aircraft which have up to 10 rockets, it is not at all striking to carry a fighter without loads.

With the FW-190 D12, its handling is horrible due to the current horrendous flight system. Also, its equipment is not at all that of a Fighter-bomber when it should be classified as a Fighter.

I agree with the Japanese thing. I love the Ki 84-ko, where I can get revenge on the P-47s and then bomb the Allies with 2 250kg bombs.

3 Likes

So that’s what we need not jet fighters more bombs and FW-190 D12 and it will never be able to outturn many of the ally planes so don’t go in dogfights with it or even better 90% of GE players should avoid using it cuz really they don’t know how to play it. BF 109 G 14 and K4 just need bombs cuz without them there is not much you can do to destroy ground targets normally i hunt APCs

But there would be a lack of planes with only rockets like the P-38, Allied APC4 or Attack planes like the P-47 with Bombs and Rockets where the Axis right now in Enlisted has no Counterpart for any Allied Fighter.

1 Like

well, someone is gonna be (un)happy:

( Note, hatches are missing, and the animchar is broken. which needs fixes otherwise the gun will not be able to move. similar to the easy eight problems ) but for the most part, it’s there.

5 Likes

no jets, sorry, rest ok, it’s problematic, we have already problems with the ghost of ho-ri

2 Likes