When can the Germans have belt fed MG's

No one really talks about the Pacific that campaign is just special and the Japanese are in a unique place.

I mean blame the Devs, also those 2 weapons are dogshite, unless you enjoy using semi auto with less damage and less ammo against its counterpart

1 Like

You’ve drawn such arbitrary lines about what counts as a valid weapon for this game that is pretty clear it’s a ad hominem argument. So maybe just admit that your argument had nothing to do with historical accuracy, and it’s just that you don’t like that they’re giving the soviets another assault rifle.

2 Likes

No I just want Belt fed weapons for the Germans for end game.

Germans have belt feed weapons, so maybe what you mean is you want longer belts. I’m all for that, and find it a little odd they don’t have them yet

2 Likes

When I refer to belt fed I’m referring to Normandy how the allies have belt fed 100 rounds in the Germans don’t.

1 Like

But the Conders is beltfed.

This conversation is about beltfed MG’s and not machine guns and the Condor is a gold order weapon.

and this is not my video but i grabbed this from the enlisted chat in the discord.

And This is why bigger magazines always win .

1 Like

Now try other map and you will get obliterated by the FG42, STG44, bolts and semis

US is the one who keep using the same Thompson SMG and .30-06 full size rifle till Vietnam War because wheelchair generals think doctrine, tactics and enemy never changes after WWI and WWII, of all the participant for adopting a new weapon in that time, they choose a M14 over AR 10 and G3, the M60 over MG3 and MAG(which they adopt it later), despite the field soldier prefer M1 and M2 carbine, they still push the M1 Garand because muh Stopping power of .30-06, despite the germans and soviets started using Assault Rifles, they still think Battle rifle can adapt the modern war…

Same for the M4 Sherman, they kept the 75mm short till the casuality grows, because guess what? Enemies will develop better weapons overtime, the german no longer use Pz II and Pz IIIs, the Soviets no longer use BT7 and T26s…

That’s why you won’t get a damn new weapon in this game as US after M2 Carbine, because you have no reference of them but prototype weapons and those never left the testing ground ones

1 Like

The US did not deploy such prototype weapons because they did not need them, they were already wining and they were not facing wave of FG42. The german on the other were so desperate that they sent every possible new weapon to the field.

As for the 75 sherman, this is also because they already had 76 mm armed vehicule with the tank destroyer (this was a mistake). Also the 75 mm has better HE so I would rather use Jumbo 75 than other 76 sherman. And also the 75 had access to better performing APCBCHE shell and even APCR, but those are not in the game because… well there must be a reason, I guess right? Well APCR is there but only on the premium Jumbo, this is probably pay to win.

Also, the US weapons are mixed with british weapons in the game, yet we don’t have things such as sterling SMG and EM-1/EM-2 prototypes. As for the US lack of new weaponry, yes they made questionable choice, but no it should not impact the game as half of the weapons used by Japan in the game are prototypes, and germans also have access to a bunch of prototype weapons.

They still developed interesting prototypes that could compete with the best german design in the game like the T20 Garand.

I’m talking about end game where the Soviets will be spamming all their meta weapons.

As will the germans but ok

1 Like

The Soviets have a knockoff STG and the fedorov it’s debatable how that’s even functioning at this point and RD-44 a walking suppressing fire weapon for killing AI and the Germans at least look vaguely normal unlike the Soviets.

There is nothing normal looking about volkssturm squads being fully equiped with FG-42 IIs and having a functioning airforce in 1945 Berlin.

would you rather all the German soldiers carrying STG’s instead.

And stop talking about the Air Force or vehicles they’re not that important most of the maps in Berlin are close quarter combat and it’s won by infantry not vehicles.

I guess you have not played Berlin, nothing else to say. There are only a couple of cap points where vehicles cannot have a real effect on infantry.

Might aswell allow everyone to carry the PPSh-41 and the BAR.

I swear you are one of the most delusional people on these forums, having double standards for everything.

The only thing I want for the Germans in Berlin or even in Normandy is a belt fed MG 42 or 34 with 100 rounds and this whole conversation is just for end game.

And the Soviets are not weak in Berlin you can win the games if you have the players but the cowards are hiding in Moscow because they don’t like a fair fight and they like beating up low level Germans in Moscow because they can’t fight back until they reach end game.

But don’t worry when a new BR goes into effect the cowards can’t hide in moscow forever unless they use low level weapons because if they use that special high level weapons they’ll be joining us in Berlin where the Germans can kick the Soviets teeth in.

Just try to find prototypes weapons that goes after M2 Carbine, if there is any that worth replacing the M2 Carbine

The US prefer you keep using M3A1 SMG and M1 Garand till Korean War

1 Like