When can the Germans have belt fed MG's

It’s clear that devs don’t give a damn about historical accuracy anymore So when can the Germans have a belt fed MG Cause the AS-44 model 5 is in the game so I don’t see a problem with the Germans getting a belt fed MG.

5 Likes

mg03 with 9 dmg and 50 bullets belt would be nice

I guess that’s true but when this game is about killing AI more bullets always matter.

1 Like

They do, the MG-34 / 42 are belt fed. The 100 round ones are coming in the future, im sure of it.

rent free

The allies already have belt fed weapons to kill plenty of AI so I don’t see a problem with the Germans having Their own belt fed MG and 75 and 50 don’t count I want 100 plus or 100 rounds.

5 Likes

Imagine, MGs with a drum should be easier to handle on the move compared to loose belts.

This could even be a " customised option ", loose
faster to reload 100 round belts for rather stationary MGs, drums and boxes for 50 rounds "accurate in the move MGs.

3 Likes

Most German mgs are beltfed.

Also Mg13 drum, MG42 early, mg45, mg15, mg34 with drum etc are very capable weapons.

4 Likes

If that were true that means the allies on Normandy would have a problem And the Soviets will be superior with the RD-44 drum magazine with 100 rounds in it

All true but when it comes to mowing down AI more ammo always matters Especially when you’re squad wiping players.

At a certain degree yes I agree more ammo against AI is better. Rd44 and A6 from us are a good example of AI shredders

But… The firerate on mg15, mg45 and mg42early it’s just something that makes one use mgs even more

2 Likes

Who cares about balance anymore because the devs clearly don’t when they added the AS 44 to the list when it should have stayed as a premium weapon And Germans need their own room clearing weapons especially when it comes to end game.

2 Likes

When it comes to end game people are gonna be spamming meta squads and room clearing weapons so the Germans need their own belt fed MG and another AT-44 type something go 404 itself.

2 Likes

Also STG44 exist and even though AS44 is bacically a copy pasta of the german assault rifle, people are still complaining. On the other hand US does not even have a proper assault rifle or select fire semi-auto, yet german main complain about the M1919 because it has 100 rounds…

Germany in a nutshell :

Why don’t you play germany ? We have :

• Best tank in the game
  • Best assault rifle in the game
  • Best select fire rifle in the game
  • Some of best MG
  • Best anti-tank weapons
  • Bomber with the largest playload

and probably many other thing, but I stopped counting at this point.

11 Likes

They certainly can have one in the future:

5 Likes

Since the AS44 is in game the allies are gonna get their own magical weapon soon and I just want a room clearing weapon for end game because the enemies will be spamming meta squads.

2 Likes

Yeah sure because German player are not already spamming meta gun, tank and plane for sure so they absolutely need better stuff to stomp everyone even better.

6 Likes

Yeah yeah and we just ignored the magical wonder weapon fedorov existing too right.

1 Like

I would say the Johnson deserves to be as “accurate” on the move as FGs.

3 Likes

Ok my bad, germany only get the second best assault rifle, which they will able to give to some engineer after the merge.

I surely agree that the Fedorov is busted and should be nerf to match its real life 's rate of fire.

But even though I don’t know why the Germans should always get the best stuff everywhere while the US/UK are lacking in some fundamental area. I mean there must be a reason as to why did the germans lost the war…

2 Likes

Unfortunately that’s not gonna happen we’re gonna get our ass kicked by a magical wonder weapon and a weapon that did not really exist in such large numbers Because the devs are more interested in money instead of showing how hard World War Two actually was and making it more of a cakewalk because reasons.

1 Like