When can the Germans have belt fed MG's

M2 carbine exists.

And it’s one of the best guns in-game.

Germans don’t need nothing to compare to As44. They already have stg.

7 Likes

Fedorov: let me introduce myself

AVT40 and SVT serie: let me introduce myself, with a bayonet too

M1919A6: not so fast boi

Soviets: captured Panzerfaust hehehehehehehe

P47D: I can be anything in the air

5 Likes

I know, and I entirely agree on this point, but the M2 is a weapon for close quarters, the US don’t have a weapon that meets the versatility of the FG42. A select fire Garand or a proto-M14 would be much appreciated.

1 Like

US captured panzerfaust when?

2 Likes

M2 can shoot long range though, you can’t really spam FG42 in automatic

And then AVT40 exist, which is the best of the best

3 Likes

No son, soviet privilege, the german couldn’t even get a single PPSH 41 or getting the MP 717r deleted after merge

2 Likes

I mean if you want to shoot a long range the M2 is not that great either, even compared to garand.

And for close quarter, Germans have STG, while US only gets THompsons (too many of them tbh) which are meh

And as you just remind us :

The germans even have two models of ppsh that will be spammed against US after merge.

2 Likes

Blame the Devs and IRL US son

2 Likes

LOL, just LOL. Irl US were the only one equiping every soldier with a semi automatic rifle. Both the germans soviets used largely bolt action rifle and not fantasy stuff like FG and AVT. Those weapons existed but were built in the thousands, not in the Millions like Mosin, Kar98, M1 Garand and M1/M2 Carbine. Only the STG/G43 could really compete with 500k/400k built. Guess what US and USRR won the war not Germany and there are reason for that, but I believe that Wehraboos only have access to limited education and knowledge

7 Likes

has best rifle allowed even to regular soldiers while irl it was paratrooper-only
has best mgs
has overpowered tanks which IRL served just feed for Fireflies and IS-2s
cries about two “foofooristic” pieces of trash which are usable only against bots

so, gerboi, when MKB, pak40 and Pz F2 disappear from Moscow?

2 Likes

NUUUH mah doitsu no kagaku wa sekai ichii Deutchland didn’t lose nooo

1 Like

I mean that’s exactly why you aren’t getting anything more fancy than a M2/M3 carbine till 60s

The US wheelchair generals doesn’t want to develop another weapons that doesn’t use .30-06, at best you can get is M14 but that’s not a WWII weapon is it?

And tbf, the germans built 500k StG and have doctrine to make every 6~8 rifleman use a StG 44, guess a good thing they got delayed by the mustacheman

1 Like

well to be honest it’s measured to be more than million SVTs produced in 40s, and they were used by some well-educated officers and especially marines. anyway it’s stated well that there was no assault rifle spam like it’s in Enlisted’s 1945, just total cringg

won the war.

1 Like

yeah I agree with you, but I was more talking about the AVT. The SVT is fine though it is a good and balanced weapon. I was mainly trying to point out that german weapons were not as good as they seemed.

1 Like

This is going off topic we just need belt fit MG for end game.

I think what everyone is really thinking: that the Russians need their own BAR. It’s the only way to find balance in the game

3 Likes

most weapons placed somwhere in first half of tree line are nice or underperforming, while lazerguns in endgame make my eyes bleed. they should just balance them with recoil or other limitations

2 Likes

we have SVT and shovels. all problems will be shot and graved

4 Likes

If you want that type of stuff make your own Mess room topic this one’s for belt fed MG.