When can the Germans have belt fed MG's

Belts are cumbersome and awkward to use and store. What you want is a svelte, streamlined 20 round magazine that fits right in your pockets.

… I’ll see myself out now

3 Likes

You can’t clear rooms with end-game Axis weapons?

Never heard anyone complaining about that before.

6 Likes

I don’t know no one that play with me that uses fg42 or fg42 2 in semi.

The gun is as easy as it gets.

But yeah, avt if superior. Even tho i prefer avs (personal reasons)

I think when people talk about soviet guns they forget how easy to use and powerfull dp/dpm etc are.

Soviet mgs are based. And above all, fun to use.

Not to further derail the topic, but the soviets don’t need the BAR to fill any perceived gap in their robust lineup of automatic weapons; as the only faction in-game that doesn’t have access to any variants of the BAR, despite examples from Poland and purchased from Colt having been used historically: it is an oversight that can only be righted by the introduction of an event squad or weapon that closes the circle of BARs, and introduces this niche squad automatic rifle to the Soviet arsenal.

1 Like

I made a suggestion about this quite a while ago.

Unfortunatelly devs don’t give a [REDACTED] about LMGs and want them to be heavy ARs apparently. From my understanding of things, they gave up on trying to improve mounting that is essential part of how LMGs should work.

I’d write more about what I thik about their approach but I don’t want to get suspended without a warning. #freespeach

1 Like

I woner if you mean MG08 or MG3? And why would they have 9 dmg?

2 Likes

I have no problem I only have a problem with killing two 9 man squads I don’t have enough bullets and reloading is my downfall.

condors mg

Federov is a ww1 gun widely used in Russian civil war and was used in defence of Moscow 3200 or so of them were build according to my soviet source

Yes the federov the magical gun that needs dark flow magic to work and the condors that’s a small caliber weapon not a large caliber and that doesn’t work too well against too 9 man squads.

1 Like

Funny internet connection I have

1 Like

Bruh, there is 7000 FG42s vs 3200 Fedorovs and 7 AS 44

1 Like

I spam click as fast as shooting in auto except I save ammo andmiss less, also, automatic in long range?

3 Likes

And the meta squads are gonna be using them in end game and that’s gonna be most of their arsenal for some magical reason so strange isn’t it.

20 to 50 as 44 were made my man yeah there are 7 variants but also there was an experimental batch that was made for testing read the wiki carefully and also that 7 variants are more than condors MG with one half-made prototype which Americans captured and put it together

just random naming and reference to RD which i almost don’t see in matched becuz…you know, fedorov. if Fedorov was allowed on few classes like FG, i wouldn’t even need svt/avt, not saying they concede to 42-2

1 Like

Conders MG failed due not being a national designer

1 Like

Also Conders is a Gold Order Weapon mate

3 Likes

We wouldn’t have this problem if the devs just kept it as a premium squad weapon or gold order weapon but no they put it in the leveling system because they’re mad and now we’re stuck in this insanity having these stupid conversations.

You do realise the japanese and the italians use prototype semi auto rifles as regular unlocks, right? It seems that you are just stuck in your own little salt mine that you dug for literally no reason except to get attention.

3 Likes