When can the Germans have belt fed MG's

As I said, and as some people already point out in the Forum, the T20 Garand would suit the role for that. It is a Garand with 20 rounds magazine and select fire.

It is from 1945

But I guess that it will be a gold order weapon at best.

You would be surprised.

Well. The Soviets actually mass issued captured Fäuste and anything else would make German tanks pretty much invincible as the Soviets otherwise has M1 and M1A1 Bazookas at best.

Puh And where are you hiding?

That funny logic doesn’t applied to germans when they captured a lot more Soviet weapons and even tanks than Soviets capturing Panzerfaust

1 Like

Oh no no it’s gonna be added to the campaign list like the AS44 because it’s [REDACTED]reasons.

Custom games lone fighters any campaign and leveling up equipment.

Would you grind 20 levels to get unnecessary captured Mosin?
The Germans in StG have the captured PPSh and otherwise they dont need it in terms of balance as SVT-40 is pretty much lined up against the Gewehr 43 and the ZH.
Giving Germans unnecessary more captured stuff would end up stretching up the Soviet arsenal as they at best used MP40s and Karabiners and landlease wise it would be a couple of Brens and maybe BARs.
The Fäuste are needed but given that the Germans have Kiraley and the Mkb42 in SG and Moscow, it is fine. Its just that they need to unlocked earlier, at least the 39M… or buff German MGs again to make it “asymmetrical”.

1 Like

Loser, coward…

Tell me that about Moscow MAB 38A 20rnd vs PPSH 41 71rnd
Berlin Pz IV J vs T34/85
$talingrad German MG with inverted recoil vs Soviet MG, Pz III N vs T34

1 Like

I’m not dancing with the sweat Lords taking all the XP they don’t like sharing.

That’s just unnecessary cruelty for Germans in Moscow.

Those are empty arguments pure straw men since you can pick any two random weapon systems to compare. You’re not playing against people of your exact same level that can only use the weapons of that level. The game doesn’t work like that.

Also the pz.3 with heat can take on any Soviet tank so that’s a bad example even in your slanted matchups

Bruh are you that blind? So you are telling me no one will use Pz IV J in Berlin despite being the first tank available in Berlin Axis vs the very first Soviet tank in Berlin?

And of course there is no people who use MAB 38A with 20rnd, or maybe you do since you think that’s the case

Also don’t you dare to tell me inverted recoil MG is ok

What strawman argument when they unlock the same level? And again, are you this blind?

1 Like

It doesn’t matter that they unlock at the same level because everybody you play with is at different levels. It’s a pointless comparison if you’re ignoring everything else.

The pz.4j isn’t only ever fighting t34s, the m38 isn’t only ever fighting ppsh41s. The game is dynamic and chaotic and all of those weapons have places where they shine and places where they don’t. It’s pointless to compare one for one and come to some conclusion on game balance

Oh for fuck sake, thats why I said they need to make stuff like the Kiraley earlier to unlock (and buff MGs).

Buhu Berlin unplayable because starter tanks unfair.

Isnt that the same N variant with HEAT that can pen a KV1?
Buhu I guess.

1 Like

The T20E2 was supposed to see service with what appeared to be the then inevitable invasion of Japan and although that never saw fruition with the nukes, it technically was entered into service and is something that we could see as a main line weapon, as it basically is in the same boat the Chi Nu is in, and we know for a fact that we will get that. The T20 could could be a gold order or premium though, in a similar manner to the AS 44 v.4 & AS 44 v.5.

1 Like

Pfff Then dont be on the morale high ground about losers who cowarldy hide in easier campaigns when you do pretty much the same for the same reasons.

Well. Always relying on your team is pretty stupid in Enlisted.

Soviet own Moscow and at least I’m beating up players and lone fighters instead of farming bots unlike they are.

So I do hold a high ground to a certain extent because at least in lone fighters you’re actually rewarded for your actions unlike in public matches.