What will be the br 5 gear of japan?

Devs dont know either lol

I have same book but just I mixed up lol
hopefully I want to see Model 3 Ko with extremally long bayonet mount and better (for game player) rate of fire

1 Like

You forgot to mention the bayonet spear xd

850de1ff7e0b96f9dc8221740503fbdf
c5a351359d771461fc6f70aab3d4c5cf
f4ce6efac5100e6027cd3cb000d9d028

1 Like

That girl in the middle looks like shes seen some shit…

I find interesting gun in Twitter.

A ground battle modification of “Experimental single-barrel swivel machine gun Model 2”, aka “Te-4”!
It had mild rate of fire (730 rounds/min) but it have large 69-rounds pan magazine.

*note: Australian War Memorial’s original webpage says its “Type 89 aircraft machine gun”, but it seems Te-4.

Te-4 is basis on left gun of Type 89 swivel machine gun, so it looks like cut in half Type 89 swivel.

5 Likes

There’s also a ground modification of Te-4 in the Beijing military museum, mentioned it as well in my previous post regarding future suggestions Japan Small Arms Balancing Discussion Thread - #66 by Killerwolf1024

3 Likes

It would be an uninteresting opinion, but we can also offer already implemented US and British weapons to the Japanese military as captured goods.
A magazine published in Japan in June 1942 introduced Thompson submachine guns and other items as captured from the “enemy”.

1 Like

I have found this page that claims that some have been modified for ground use.
Source

1 Like

Nice selection of toys here but we really should not be using old post and if you would like to use an old post just make a new post with a link coming back to this one and talk on a new one

I can’t find your forum mod badge today, weird.

I don’t have a badge but I’ve been reminded by the moderators enough to have a good idea of what they don’t like and I found ways to bypass it as well like making a new topic with a link going back to the old one

I see, I dug through the forums and can confirm this. Seems counterintuitive to me to make more posts to reduce clutter, and I cannot find a rule against it in the forum guidelines. I think it is enforced on trolls who do it for the purpose of creating clutter.

Ran out of hearts again and the only reason they do it is because the information in the post is out of date so it’s better to make a new one with more relevant data.

:purple_heart:

That’s understandable, but in my case none of the weapons in the list have been added. Also, I just found this rule… :joy:

A once great man once said it just works

:mending_heart:

It’s not needed and nobody wants it. There is no issue with Japan having 4 tiers whatsoever since they don’t face US tier 5 in battles. I really hope that Darkflow came to their senses as the decision to force Japan into tier 5 essentially prevents the addition of countries such as Poland, Finland or France as well as the separation of the Italy and Commonwealth trees - if all factions “need” 5 tiers (for no sensible reason), there is no way to expand the game beyond current four factions so the game can’t grow.

So far, here are most of the weapons that I could find that are viable for BR V (most alraedy mentioned by aizenns):

Shinsei Type Hei

The one with the gunshield can be prem/event

Type 92 LMG (lewis gun copy, preferably the one with 97 rounds)

Actually… That’s all i can suggest. All other weapons are basically just german MG copies (lewis gun is exception to all the borrwed weapons because this looks cool)

Again check this older post I made, it does include more than just the same two suggestions and doesn’t rely on anything German.

oh also this post by Aizenns which mentions a few more Japanese machine guns.

This discussion has been moving in circles for a while now with only the one same gun being brought up again and again, I’m pretty sure the devs noted the Ultra-light machine gun (Type Hei LMG) at this point.

I can only add STG-44 to that but only as a event squad Japanese navy bought 6
the military attache of the Japanese Imperial Navy, Admiral Yokoi, draws up a purchase agreement (dated September 27, 1943) for six units of MP-44 assault rifles. Date of completion/acceptance 09.19.1944
But most likely they never reached Japan

I recall from a friend that those did in fact not reach Japan yeah.

I’d rather not have German stuff reused, unless it makes sense like with the Type 98/Type 1 aircraft MGs (MG 15).