What to do with minor axis powers?

U really need a working brain and i wish you good luck with that.

ah yes.

accuse the others of insulting, and he does the same.

keep it up dude :+1:

you sure are smart and knows how to conduct a discussion i see.

1 Like

As such at March 29, Italian General Mario Roatta, Chief of the Italian General Staff, asked for German intervention to relieve the pressure on his own formations.[195] On the other hand just before the German intervention at April 1941, Greek, British and Yugoslav officers agreed that a joined Greek-Yugoslavian operation would force the Italians back to the Adriatic. Orders given by General Papagos dictated the advance of the Epirus Army towards Vlore and Berat, while the West Macedonia Army would cut the remaining Italian units located in Elbasan and Durres.[196] Additionally, Papagos advised the Yugoslav side to advance in the direction of Durres, Kukes and Elbasan. A swift Italian defeat would free up forces that could be used for the defence of Macedonia against a German threat

1 Like

Mussolili literally ignored Hitler pleas, until the latter decided to intervene.

Hot tham, gotta research better on that, it is my mistake, if true. And if sent to the germans.

That subtracts nothing to my other points, unchallenged.

Ah,yes

he can insult, but i cant observe how is insults shows how he accuse others of what he lacks?

right back at you, ur using p much the same mechanic of the one you are defending to attack my person instead of my arguments, guess who does that?

Give this last i dont think i am.

as far as iā€™m concern, he actually didnā€™t.

so youā€™re reading things that arenā€™t there.

which, even if he did, it still proves youā€™re an hypocritical for doing the same thing you complain on others.

what in the effe are you actually talking about.

iā€™m not joking, but youā€™re not making sense.

what is this suppsoed to even mean?

all it started because i pointed you out that italy tech tree from a logical and objective perspective is not interesting due to not having much.

which youā€™d end up just others tool from others factions.

just like in war thunder ( except at least in enlisted have somewhat sense ) it would become empty and pretty much unplayed.

and you started acting like a child in retaliation just because you ( still ) canā€™t provide an actual counter reason.

whichā€¦ iā€™m using my " p " ?
what is that even supposed to mean

yes.

partially your english isnā€™t helping, and you refusing to elaborate.

this is not communication.
( i guess it is, but a bad one. and unproductive )

1 Like

Im still waiting for a quote of an insult i ever posted to youā€¦ in all my time on the forum from the 2021ā€¦ the only one who is insulting here is you

Most likely they would be Premium or Event Squads. Of coarse they could be added as just a throwaway regular squad like hereā€™s this Hungarian Riflemen Squad

I guess it isnt an insult then, why are you offended?

ok, then what do you want?

I only reacted to him i dont know these others u are referrincg to. So no.

Is directed to you? There is your name?

Wen i wrote it i dont even know you was italianā€¦

Interesting how it appeared right after my comment on the matter.
Still you arenā€™t above insulting whole categories without basis tought we know who u were reffering to.
This shit getting out of hand btw, i do confirm my observation about you and the unchallenged argument i put fort but iā€™m ready to either stop or fight actual points.

Sure expect you are talking about japan

And you are proving what i said mostly italian gaming community only embarass herself

Look at you for a moment get triggered by a post who is not releted to you but you need talk about it like a knigth who is saving is princess

Sureā€¦

Listen if dont care if you are a fan boy or whatever else, so as you said i better close it

Ur desperate to slither out of this arent you?
what am i disagreeing with if i my ask?

Correct! And you knew that

Nah, just you and a bit your knight as well.

i only see greece with effect out of everything else, that clearly, and conveniently, got skimmed over.

I already made a suggestion regarding that:

I will make a new suggestion once I have seen merge mechanics.