What should be next priority after Super Pershing?

M60 for Soviets? Ivan Rambonov would be proud of you comrade.

Fill out lower BRs
Lots of factions have weirdly crap stuff around BR3/BR4, especially when it comes to planes

Ew, more power creep

Look man I just wanna bully Tiger II’s with a tank that is both difficult for them to pen and can rip a nice, big, 105mm hole right through their face and into their rear ammo

Killing them with the BR1 Soviet Hurricane is so much more satisfying :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I find sick satisfaction in seeing the 2nd strongest part of a German tank and bending it over and showing it what’s good through that sheet of steel

Asking for something that was not used in WW2 just to be able to intimidate the Axis is being mentally ill because you forget that they can put in the -E Series with their 150,170,210 naval cannons

T95 is dumb and wouldn’t work anyway just like O-I, T29 will probably come with T30/T32 anyway. And M1944 Hyde need to come anyway since they promised other factions to have new ARs and Assault Engineers for all nations.

1 Like

T95 is just equivalent to Jagdtiger which is already in game files.
I don’t see any reason why it shouldn’t work.

Most maps have very narrow roads so you wouldn’t even be able to fit those wide tanks there and entire Pacific is out of the question since that problem is even worse there, not only you have extremely narrow roads that prevent you from leaving spawn even though the beaches but also hills that you can’t climb, trenches and many props that you can’t destroy with wonky physics it’s a living hell for such huge tanks. Plus you are just asking to get bombed so what’s the point of those tanks? T28 would be at least a bit less wide

1 Like

Highly doubt.

Super Pershing

SoonTM

1 Like

I don’t understand the meaning behind this gif with China and Patton.

1 Like

i was certain he was talking about flamethrower :stuck_out_tongue:

my guess is Adding China into the game, love to see the flying tigers

The maps do need better reworking for tank pathing. At least make the roads wide enough to drive through. Lol

US:
High BR - Super Bazooka
Mid BR - M3A1 APC
Low BR - Thompsons with 20 magazines

UK:
High BR - Churchill MK. VII
Mid BR - Sten Mk. V
Low BR - Valentine Mk. III

German Reich:
High BR - 100rd MG42
Mid BR - Wirbelwind
Low BR - Flakpanzer 38(t)

Italy:
High BR - Breda 501
Mid BR - P40
Low BR - AS42

USSR:
High BR - ISU 152
Mid BR - KV1S
Low BR - Land-Leased Bren Mk. II

Japan:
High BR - Ki-100
Mid BR - Ki-44
Low BR - Ki-43

2 Likes

Chinese Faction and Sino-Japanese War campaign

IMG_6749

We already have 3 of those: Hyde Model 35 (BP 4), BSA Model 1929 Thompson (BP 4), Thompson M1928 USMC (Premium)

1 Like

When?

maybe these Small Arms Ltd’s Experimental Firearms | CSMMI MILART

1 Like