What should be next priority after Super Pershing?

What do ya’ll think DF should focus on getting us next?

2 Likes

T29, T95 and some AR, for examples M1944 Hyde.

5 Likes

Murikan tanks need to suffer, its an Enlisted tradition

JAGDTIGER AND IS3 HERE… WE… GOOOOO

6 Likes

All for more beautiful heavies

Lock heavy tanks to 1 per team like strike aircraft.

Give TDs and mediums some room for maneuver

8 Likes

Agree, and with it increase BR of LTs like puma etc.

Puma doesn’t belong to low BR bracket.

4 Likes

Id kick up all armored cars +1 BR and move em to rider class if given a chance

Make riders relevant and again free up light tanks more

4 Likes

7 Likes

I’d love a T29. I just got my first nuke in WT with it about a week ago! Man it was nice. Bullying Tiger II’s with that thing is fantastic

1 Like

New APCs and more low BR stuff, like the Sten MkV. Enough adding paper toys in BR5

4 Likes

Gotta love how I make an Allies topic and someone immediately jumps in with German and Soviet stuff. Lol

Sucker’s got a near kill everything gun. Lol

2 Likes

Moving armored cars to Rider would be very interesting. I might even buy the Russian one if they did that

2 Likes

Super Bazooka, M1944 Hyde Carbine, Thompson Automatic Rifle. And lastly to cause a little bit of controversy T20E2 (the variant with the grenade launcher).

4 Likes

Yes, this should be priority no. 1. There’s nothing more important than decent AT launchers for high BRs.

6 Likes

Agreed. M20 would be incredible for matching the imitation M1 the Germans got. Not to mention having the M18 Recoilless because recoilless rifles are just cool

2 Likes

4 Likes

I’d say the weapon closest to the M1 garand in terms of operating mechanism is the AK-47/AS-44s. IDK how the as-44s work, and if it was changed for the AK-47, but the AK is basically an upside-down M1 garand.

Talking about the “not an M1 Bazooka” the Germans got. Obfz-whatever another or whatever the darn thing’s called

I know about the AK being an upside down Garand

Ofenrohr, an early version of panzerschreck

1 Like

Now look ere youngin

3 Likes