What is your most kills in a single strike?

40kills…The F4U Corsair is a beast!! :joy:
So far this is the most kills I have put out in a single airstrike I have achieved.
It has been very exciting.
What is the most kills you have put up in a single airstrike/ bombardment?

5 Likes

people like you are who I hate most, I am tired of the continuous HVAR SPAM who we can’t counter it properly, you can use SPAA,you can use the engie AA, even we can hunt you down, but we all know what will happen, another dude with same plane will take it and keep the SPAM and japs even having prototipes we can’t have because DF refuses give it to us, sorry, but I am already tired of the continous squad wipes and be unable to do a lot…

2 Likes

ray-liotta-laughing
Wow! That is a ridiculous accusation.
I don’t care if you hate me, but I suggest that you keep your emotional excretions to your counselor. I do not want you to be shamed. :smiley:
I play Japanese and US forces randomly and have shot down several US F4Us with my Zero and flak. Perhaps the storyline is different from the one you have in your brain. :smile:

4 Likes

Maybe you just hate anything that kills you or you don’t have
Then you should also hate Germany and Japan when you are in the United States
Because the United States does not have high-speed submachine guns, high-performance anti-tank rocket barrels, full-power automatic rifles, and level 3 anti-tank grenades.

Maybe you could try to ambush them with fighter jets
As long as you have Tier 4 fighters it will be very simple
I believe you have a chance to rush in and stop them even at the beginning.
But the only thing you should do is make sure your teammates are not a bunch of monkeys who can’t leave the stronghold within 10 seconds.

1 Like

My maximum is 2

2 Likes

The psychological activity of self-proclaimed victims is often very rich

1 Like

When I entered a match with you earlier, I saw you log 10+ kill counts. :joy:

Way back before they introduced a delay for bringing aircraft, I think it was Canadian American on Twitch got 55 with a Ju-188 against USA on Normandy beach - planes could get to the spawn areas before strops had dispersed back in those day!

I think the Twitch streamers were having a competition to see who could get he highest score over 24 hrs…

1 Like

Crazy!
I bet it felt great when you achieved 55 kills.

As you know, the Pacific still has no plane delays. The Corsair and ZERO need to take off, but the P-47 that spawns from the air is more deadly.
When I play with the Japanese I choose vehicles as my first spawn. If I can’t do that, I’ll choose a squad that has no problem dying. lmao

What I’m really impressed about, is that most of your kills were NOT due to rockets, but classic old strafing! nice.

I really wish rendering was better, it’s really difficult to do that, it amount to how much luck you have (because you can’t see the targets!)

2 Likes

It wasn’t me, but I was watching Twitch at the time

Yes that really is a serious oversight

1 Like

Thank you, the 20mm machine gun is a major attraction of the AP4C. It works well for both people and vehicles. :smile:
However, I did not see any Japanese soldiers at this time. Right after the game started, I knew that this map would spawn a dense concentration of Japanese soldiers under the flag. It seems to me that the game still has several points that need to be adjusted. :thinking:

1 Like

Agreed, planes need some love. @Myrm1don created a very extensive and well detailled suggestion of what the ideal plane gameplay in Enlisted should be like. Like airfields. That would solve the quick plane spawn n nuke point exploit:

But you already know since you were the first one that liked it :smile:
I merely “bumped” it here in the hope devs take notice. pretty much every decent pilot agrees with it.

2 Likes

Not many kills but just a fun kill.
Bf110 kill with HVARs (while damaged and on fire)

1 Like

I’ve never seen anyone hit a fighter with an HVAR before. Great super play!
Where on earth did you learn to fly? A counterattack like this would be impossible even for Tom Cruise!
This would have definitely been a fun Kill!

1 Like

It doesn’t have to be a lot of kills to be this interesting. My 40 kills are like bowling where you know where the pins are and throw the ball, but WARHEAD’s play would be impossible to replicate with ease!
I would love to see more super plays like his. :smile:

1 Like

That 40 rocket kill is just crazy good.
My max is 29.
I know the places where many players/bots gather so I must try harder.

With rockets I did it before, but sadly no video.
HVAR and M8.
Fun to do, but not always a hit of course.

Killing 2 tanks with 1 rocket strike is also fun (I did not suicide, just couldnt pull up anymore)

My favorite kill is killing a plane with a bomb.
I love tricking the enemy into following me, low altitude, slow speed…kaboooom.

1 Like

I hope this qualifies.

1 Like

In the past, the role of aerial strafing in this game was the Hurricane, 12x MG, low speed and flexible.
But now it adds bombs, no one cares about strafing anymore.

1 Like

I can’t believe I’m in a dogfight with a Mustang whose engine has died and turned into a glider! I bet the other guy never thought he would be shot down by a dead plane either.
Salute to a great pilot! :saluting_face:

1 Like