What is your most kills in a single strike?

Thanks much.
Some more stuff for your enjoyment.

2 Likes

I was meaning in general of all VHAR spammers who we cant counter it properly

what I hate is DF keep ignoring Japs have 2 rockets and yet for some reason he dont give, so yes I wish one day he give to us and few licensed and captured weapons

I’ve talked about this enough already that I’m tired of it, but it’s not impossible to counter, if you sit in AA or get on a fighter and chase them around they won’t be able to bomb you often enough to call it spamming and you’ll get a high score.
I do this all the time when I play in Germany or Japan if there are players spamming the US with airstrikes. And this solves the spam problem most of the time.
Until the M28 came along, the US was inferior to Germany in tanks and had a stronger air power army for that. So if Japan or Germany has good pilots or people dedicated to AA, they are greatly weakened. So if you are dealing with the US, it is rather set in stone to avoid getting air superiority. Essentially, that is the same thing as those who lament that “no one can stand up a rally point.” It’s a problem that your team and you need to address, not undermine your opponent.

There are some minor lack of coordination in this game, such as some maps being too densely packed with initial spawn locations and being spammed with artillery fire right at the start, or the lack of aircraft spawn delays in the Pacific. Those are issues that should be taken into consideration, but it is wrong to call everything spam and cry for weakening when they exercise their strengths and abilities.

This thread is meant to be fun to watch about players’ flashy kills, not a place to discuss what is spam.

1 Like

ages ago got 40-something kills with a single detpack

They really should give it to us
Japanese aircraft have the best air combat performance
But they need more stuff that explodes on the ground

In their eyes, rockets and black people are both a form of political correctness.
Don’t argue with people who have narrow minds and narrow visions
Because they will never understand the vastness of the world

It is always extremely satisfying to kill 2 tanks with one bomb.

btw. I just found out kill feed is bugged. It shows 2x Pz IV J and not a single panther A

1 Like