What is the point of making all the allied Paratrooper able to drop into the combat zone and cause as much havoc as physically possible unlike their axis counterparts

Because when it comes to the allies they can drop in wherever they want without much problem while the axis can’t do the exact same thing that the allies can the axis have to play strategically unlike the allies.

What?

When it comes to the allied paratroopers they have the vicars and Thompson good weapons for dropping into the combat zone and causing this much havoc as physically possible while the FG is a medium range close quarter combat weapon but you’re slowed down because of the reload.

3 Likes

maybe the dev want us to feel like ww2 fallschrim that cant do airborne operation after allie air supremacy but that just a theory

And we are back to looooooong titles.

11 Likes

I could only go on for so long before I made another new long title it had to happen eventually

No I think it’s just trying to appeal to the American player base who wants to have wet dreams of falling into pits of Germans and murdering them all an instant like some sort of Terminator falling from the sky.

1 Like

yea i guess that one of the possibly too

1 Like

They should just stop making paratroopers fall from the sky for the allies and just make bolts of lightning strike on the ground and have the allies come out of that instead at this point.

Sorry but what?
The moment I drop into a combat zone with the enemy right below us, I usually get instantly nuked. Maybe with the Vickers or Thompson I take some enemies with me but yet I’ve never seen any effective drop on the cap while it’s defended. Same goes to the Axis.
I would always drop a bit to the flank or some cool location to set up a rally point. It’s not a matter of the weapon you carry IMHO.

1 Like

you do realize no ammount of " crying " that axis " suffers " and chad allied too op will every do anything… right?

you did post like this in the past. and… got the same results.

what did you expected to change / would change this time?

3 Likes

The only reaction one should have to this topic:

7 Likes

Sure buddy but…

If you let paratroopers drop on the point with 10 player on it, guarding it, i think is your fault dont kill them in air

Because

Paratroopers who are dropping are free exp and after the drop every player need always some second for understand what do

So

Learn,adapt,overcome

1 Like

Jsesus Christ. Stop making your titles longer than your texts.

1 Like

So maybe the devs acknowledge they’ve made some problems and we’ll probably give the Italians a bigger magazine or faster reload so I don’t just have to rely on the supply crate to defend myself.

except…

not everything is made to be meta.

or anything that gets introduced has to be better than it’s “”“counterparts”“” / better than previous introduced squads.

sometimes they make units that looks similar for different factions, others time not so much.

p.s.

someone already beated me to it.

2 Likes

Whats the point of making a 20mag SMG unit with flamers more meta against a 32mag SMG unit without flamers?

1 Like

It make him happy, moreover para flamers is a shit not joke i hope forward paratroopers use their fifth crate slot for something better like a bike

2 Likes

re-re-re edit.

i got it wrong again so…

yeah… actually that’s a good question

Because when you’re up against sweat Lords they won’t always let you reach your supply crate and your supply crate doesn’t always land where you want it and 20 round magazine is not really that good behind enemy lines.