What is the point of making all the allied Paratrooper able to drop into the combat zone and cause as much havoc as physically possible unlike their axis counterparts

You cant satisfy lunatics. Next he wants Maus because a Stuart flanked his II(H).

2 Likes

The German sweatlords really suck then if they cant kill people literally landing in a open killzone but get outsmarted in the back all the time.

1 Like

Once the merge come you rarely find sweetlord if you dont pick high-end BR gun like FG or M2, and paratroopers squad outiside normandy one are all low-mid BR

3 Likes

Well then if that’s true I wonder what’s gonna happen when Soviet paratroopers come to the game.

they prolly will get an smg or mg.

interesting idea but how would you put a bike inside a box?

Note: a glider squad would be kinda cool dont you think?

The same way you put

• 3 mg
  • 1 hammer
  • 2 scoped rifle
  • 1 radio
  • 3 AT launcher
  • 6 granade
  • 6 medikit
  • 6 flamethrowers
  • their ammo

With vodka and slavs magic

Its videogame dont need to be realistic

1 Like

tbh if i would make something like that i would make a glider squad so we can have bike or jeep

edit: hell we might even get a light tank that are only there to support infantry if we go very extreme way

A glider would be to big for the map and to easy to destroy, imo advanced parachuted motorized infantry withaut bigger map is impossible to get with the current gameplay

Maybe on @tommyZZM mod you can find it

yea if tommy can make that i would definitely try it out also they might introduce a bigger map in the future but who knows we still dont know what the new ground vehicle mechanic gonna be

Imo some halftracks working as mobile rallypoint or truck who can be used as mobile ammo, but tbh i dont expect much, probably it end be some armored transport veichle

i hope it is a halftrack or something like that im a support guy most of the time so it would be nice

1 Like

Murrican bias, just wait till they will add f2p non event para that will be able to equip m2 carbines.

1 Like

And axis one stg44 because as what we seyed until now para can use all weapons

dam what if we can customize our box too? that would be op

I would bring that one with me in a box

2 Likes

yea i love that thing

Uhh… what?

No, seriously… what?

Personally Id take both the Fallschirmjager Squads over the allied ones anyday. (preference)

Enjoying the Folgore too.