What each nation needs currently

were post war variants the WWII versions were only in 9×19mm

i should have expanded on that statement. any run and gun MG is stupid (including vickers and bren). belt fed is just extra stupid, with belt fed MG42 being most stupid (cause of belts hanging on both sides of the MG).

1 Like

Well its not problem let me change it to 9 by 19 then

This game is about killing the other side as fast as physically possible and not reloading has huge advantages and we know DF is not gonna walk anything back so it’s better to ask for the heavens Instead of trying to go back

I can’t honestly say how frustrating it is for me to see you keep putting out that type of message when the allies and the Soviets have the exact same thing and they have no problems and we know DF is not gonna walk anything back so just let us have our own thing since everything is already going to hell already

Pretty much this. Mg42 should be a highlight

I will be disappointed if the belt fed isnt a 42

2 Likes

The idea that the MG-42/34 belt fed is too “basic” is just… sad

It’s one of the symbols of WW2, A belt fed MG-42 was so scary the US had to make videos saying “Yeah it sounds scary but it don’t bite!” due to how much fear that thing made
here is a video on what it is like:

2 Likes

Muh propaganda… I mean… training film. Yeah, a training film.

4 Likes

Thanks was trying to find that video.

2 Likes

I love it when they try to hype the M3 up to be better than the MP40 lol.

2 Likes

My fav part is:
“tomson has higher rof”
a few seconds later when MP40 gets worse accuracy results:
“MP40 pays for it’s high rate of fire”

No bias at all.

3 Likes

If you think the thompson is amazing, I have some questions over all.

I tried to use the M1A1 and my god, It feels hard as all hell to use.

Just adding onto this. That ROF makes it worst off tbh.

I had to fight the recoil, It feels very hard to use at most ranges and let alone if the enemy is even behind cover.

People doing this kind of suggestion post are usually great, the hard part is Devs actually give a damn about them…

the only 2 useable tommies are the foregrip one and m1a1

1 Like

That is the M1A1.

i know, i am just saying the only 2 usuable tommies in this game are the one with the foregrip and the m1a1

1 Like

The M21/28 and the M1A1.

1 Like

Yes unfortunately also they seem to not care about other suggestion that would make the game great or better only ones that will make them money

1 Like

I’m pleasently surprised to find out that japan modified some of its aircraft MGs to ground use, those would be good at BR IV and V, unfourtunately the 30rnd Type 38 is not select fire. Japanhas been cursed by Darkflow by the fact that their unique Semi autos are all premuim/Battle pass weapons. In terms of tanks un fourtunately the Chi-Se is fictional, just like the Ho-Ri and Japans best tank that saw combat, the Shinhoto Chi-Ha Kai is also an Event vehicle, major clown moment from darkflow, that would be like making the T-34-85 or Tiger a premuim or event vehicle. Major L.