What each nation needs currently

btw while looking at some mg42 videos i found solution on how to fix bipods

2 Likes

It looks pretty foldable to me tbf

Not changing MG to how they should work is a killjoy imo.

1 Like

I read that wrong, I meant based opinion.

do you know what is more cool? shooting 2 MG while standing

or maybe it is just gay :stuck_out_tongue:

It is though is it 1941 ppsh or 1945 ?

1 Like

It’s kinda gay…

What is fun is mowing down people with my MG 42 loaded with a 100 round belt. (reloading is uncool)

1 Like

PPSH folded stock
I don’t know, but what I do know is that I should be able to fold and unfold this stock at will in-game.

3 Likes

Cool mechanic maybe if you unfold you gain speed and aim speed and aim moving speed at the cost of recoil and dispersion but for that you need a gun that has a folding stock which 1941 PPSH doesn’t have and was one of the reasons that it was un-adopted by soviets but 1945 PPSH meant to fix a lot of issues that 41 variant had also adding a folding stock which if they add the mechanic and this variant we could fold it for additional speed and aim speed and aim moving speed

1 Like

Your character speed stays the same all around; it doesn’t change the weight of the gun. The only things that change are your aim speed (possibly accuracy if you aren’t good at shooting a gun that doesn’t have lined-up sights) and recoil. There is no reason to add dispersion since it is all skill-related if the player uses it.
Folded:

Unfolded:

Great list. Thanks for putting this together it must have taken some time and quite a bit of research.

Very interesting read. Id definitely like to see some of these added.

2 Likes

Converted post war

The The Vickers 1912 machine gun is not in game and that is the only Vckers belt fed gun the 2 others in mgs are magazine and drum fed

They are invisible until you start shooting. Then they’ll magically appear.

This bug is extremely old and nobody has bothered to fix it.

2 Likes

We’ve got the rifles, they were part of an event a couple years ago for Moscow and Berlin. I grabbed both wrapped Mosin’s instead of grabbing at least one wrapped Kar98 and I still regret it to this day😔

Don’t be sad. It’s very likely they’ll return at some point. They already recycled some pistols, warmode G98 and pps-42 red.

I would be really surprised if they would never bring up those wrapped weapons again.

1 Like

By the way type ko rifle is already in the game as a premium squad.

1 Like

If you hate this type of weapon, why ask for more? Just tell the community “using belt MG run and gun isn’t cool”
I hate prototype ARs like the AS-44 so I won’t use them and don’t want more of them in the game

1919A6 isn’t good, i would rather use MG42
And belt DP? It’s premium weapon so i won’t complain anything.
The Moscow of the past and the BR3 of the present have nothing that can compete with the MG13 Drum too.

1 Like

The Mark II that were made in China with a copy known as the M38. The Chinese M38s were made in an automatic-only configuration, unlike the standard Mark II. The M38 was made in 9×19mm and 7.62×25mm Tokarev variants.

Thx glad you liked it

1 Like