What each nation needs currently

The idea that the MG-42/34 belt fed is too “basic” is just… sad

It’s one of the symbols of WW2, A belt fed MG-42 was so scary the US had to make videos saying “Yeah it sounds scary but it don’t bite!” due to how much fear that thing made
here is a video on what it is like:

2 Likes

Muh propaganda… I mean… training film. Yeah, a training film.

4 Likes

Thanks was trying to find that video.

2 Likes

I love it when they try to hype the M3 up to be better than the MP40 lol.

2 Likes

My fav part is:
“tomson has higher rof”
a few seconds later when MP40 gets worse accuracy results:
“MP40 pays for it’s high rate of fire”

No bias at all.

3 Likes

If you think the thompson is amazing, I have some questions over all.

I tried to use the M1A1 and my god, It feels hard as all hell to use.

Just adding onto this. That ROF makes it worst off tbh.

I had to fight the recoil, It feels very hard to use at most ranges and let alone if the enemy is even behind cover.

People doing this kind of suggestion post are usually great, the hard part is Devs actually give a damn about them…

the only 2 useable tommies are the foregrip one and m1a1

1 Like

That is the M1A1.

i know, i am just saying the only 2 usuable tommies in this game are the one with the foregrip and the m1a1

1 Like

The M21/28 and the M1A1.

1 Like

Yes unfortunately also they seem to not care about other suggestion that would make the game great or better only ones that will make them money

1 Like

I’m pleasently surprised to find out that japan modified some of its aircraft MGs to ground use, those would be good at BR IV and V, unfourtunately the 30rnd Type 38 is not select fire. Japanhas been cursed by Darkflow by the fact that their unique Semi autos are all premuim/Battle pass weapons. In terms of tanks un fourtunately the Chi-Se is fictional, just like the Ho-Ri and Japans best tank that saw combat, the Shinhoto Chi-Ha Kai is also an Event vehicle, major clown moment from darkflow, that would be like making the T-34-85 or Tiger a premuim or event vehicle. Major L.

There’s more than one way to use those, btw. Saying “nooo it cannot be used standing!” Is false:
dgTjlHX
main-qimg-4670d683b784448593ae8028b3d239cf-lq
k3jwba21tp241

Here’s the proper way, explained:

I’m not saying firing those standing is the best way to use such a squad support weapon. It’s best used in a good defensive position. BUT IN BETWEEN THOSE POSITIONS, there’s the “assault” way to use lmgs. Ofc less accurate. Still effective in it’s role.

Works well with other factions (cold war) lmgs too (again look at the stance)

Here’s how fools shoot lmgs…

1 Like

i am not saying it cannot be used while standing. every gun can be used while standing, even something like ptrs-41 can be used while standing.

using it while standing should come with much greater recoil than it comes in the game. just look at those videos and see how steady those MG-s are.

btw look at this video from @Forlorn_Squad

tell me if this is how MG15 should behave while someone uses it while standing? this behaves like assault rifle and not like a MG.

1 Like

Oh I don’t disagree at all here, I thought you meant it cannot be done.

But… pretty much every weapons in game behave unrealistically. Look at avt40 that has no recoil, the run and gun lmgs, ptrs and other AT rifles accurate while standing…

It’s call of duty worthy, really. Lmgs are just the tip of it all.

1 Like

this is what germany needs, to hell with 100 round mg42, this is unique and looks like a shitbox

1 Like

Arnold Schwarzenegger, who was a soldier in the Austrian army, treats machine guns like pistols.
so I would not be surprised if a soldier in Germany, next to Austria, does the same thing.

20101020_723338

Remove shermans and give US renault FT (buff it artificially so it can put up a fight) because it’s unique and we have a deal.