What do you think about the squad limit?

This has nothing to do with vehicle spam.
Like spamming planes, a person who spam tank are those who rush with tank quickly and die and spawn another tank.

This is very bad. There are premium tanks, premium planes. Will you forbid playing on this? What should an attacking team do without tanks at the beginning of the battle? The losing team won’t even be able to use tanks or planes.

Yes it does, you can spawn tanks at the start of a match and spam HE shells instantly, with SP system there would be none of that.

While the values can definitely be adjusted and debated, its about time different squad class values be accounted for in their spawn costs.

I think this would go a long way at solving quite a few different issues, plane cycling being one since you would either need a crazy initial strafe or to do at least 1 - 2 more passes before you break even on the spawn cost

But the elephant in the room has to be addressed, which is the lack of limitations when it comes to defensive teams, unlimited lives and vehicle spawns currently. Im surprised this doesnt get discussed more tbh.

3 Likes

Build rallies and drive APCs towards the objective? Tanks dont really help your team to capture the zones…

I dont think getting like 400 score with an infantry squad would be forbiding you to play a vehicle, spawning a vehicle should be a reward for playing good with infantry not something that every player can spawn into for free.

Lol how is spawning a tank at the start consider spamming?
I can spawn infantry at the start so I am infantry spamming?

1 Like

My sentiments aswell.

Something i have posted topics about in the past, and still believe in

1 Like

I paid 60 bucks to play. But still have to pay 400 score?

or they can help. Kill the enemies. Destroy the machine guns. make smoke.
Who else remembers that there is smoke in the game?

1 Like

Spamming or not tanks should not be free to spawn at the very start and just farm infantry with 0 effort when there is no resistance from other tanks.

A cooldown like with planes would also somewhat fix this and give infantry some breathing time to both prepare defences and attack routes.

1 Like

Both side can spawn tank from the very start, so your no resistance from other tanks is not true.

it is necessary. It would really reduce spam.

1 Like

That is the perfect condtition, and also some tanks cant really counter other tanks, ex: Ho-I against a sherman in uptiers.

Lol spawn score won’t magically make Ho-I be able to counter sherman either.

Exactly, but when that sherman is finally destroyed he cannot get into it again unless he gets enough SP with infantry squads and cant just cycle planes to get it again.

personally i wouldnt mind cause i rarely use more than 1 same squad. but i dont think it could ever be implemented correctly.

i disagree with this. shit players would just melt tickets with tanks/planes, while good players can make arty squad of 3 soldiers work more effectively than most people with assaulter squad.

You still need to get SP to deploy stuff that can kill the sherman.
So you are nerfing both side, which means not much has changed.

while at the same time those same “good players”, would have to be more effective using the powerful squad (to trade effectively). I imagine there is a sweet spot where it re balances.

so maybe those “good” players choose more “efficient squads”, which just happens to reduce certain squad spam? and if they don’t…they have to score more to trade against those that don’t.

1 Like

you cant reduce shit player spam no matter how good of a player you are. i had games where i got 10-15 tank kills with tiger against stuarts. basically third to a half of the team tickets would be spent by those players with new ticket system. you cant compensate this with few non meta squads.

also you are forcing good players to play with non meta squads cause they need to be mindful of shit players if they want to win.

not to mention what happens to defense that could spam all squads without any limitations…

Not trying to reduce “shit” player spam. Just Squad power trade offs without Limitation that makes sense.

Not forcing anything. those Meta squads cost the same as they do now at 12, and a “good” player isnt going to lose 10 tanks/planes, and shit players arent going to be killing tanks. It doesn’t force them out of anything

i brought that up. Which also in my opinion needs to change

now if i want to win i cant play vehicles in 70% of my matches cause players are just so incompetent that they cant cap without my rally point or me in cap zone. whenever i have freedom to play vehicles is usually when my team would win without me, or when my team couldnt win even if i gave 110%.

different team cost would just force any good player that wants to win to play only low cost infantry cause shit players would waste tickets. if you dont care about winning or losing players will play whatever.

1 Like