We're improving the Report system!

Doesn’t harmonizarion mode change players nicks?

1 Like

No, it’s standalone option in settings iirc.

1 Like

Actually, a mechanism that forcefully enables nick randomization mode if you made too many reports on offencive nicks would be hilarious.

2 Likes

This is the first time I have seen a news topic being close NGL (albeit for a short time but that never happened before)

It’s funny that I can’t even use my nick in some games and so.
Because it’s unintentionally made of words damn and pee. I was forced to change my nick 2 times on epic store.

My whole personality is being slowly censored away.

3 Likes

You can’t pee in public anymore. What a sick world :stuck_out_tongue:

“Unsportsmanlike conduct” and “cheating” are two different things if you ask me.

One is taking 9 soldiers with grenade launchers and 27 pre-merge impact grenades then proceeding to infinitely fix eachothers bikes for XP and the other is using an aimbot.

1 Like

you cant search longer names with non standard characters e.g. 老闭登 (just random nickname i took from first replay).

you can search it by first character, but not with multiple characters.

Wasn’t that part of the harmonizing name feature? Hiding other players names?

Edit: I stand corrected never mind. Lol

really ? i didnt know about that , are there finally some symbols added to the game that were problem back then too ?

You mean like a swastika?

No, that thing is double-censored. First to the cross and then under the harmo mode to the square.

1 Like

Game Masters are individuals appointed by the Administration to help Users in the Games and to make sure the Users follow the rules of the Games. Depending on the functionality of the particular Forum, the Game Masters may have the right to perform the moderation

3 Likes

Wait, so it’s NOT intentional? I was certain it was! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I hope I don’t get false banned. I’ve gotten 200+ kill games at least 3 times and I fear people may call me out for cheating.

Along with the fact I got falsely perma-banned on Rainbow Six Siege for “cheating” and I still don’t know what I did.

99/100 people in this game calling out cheaters are just shit players who cant fathom that skill exists and/or that the game is buggy as hell. i have seen people calling out shit players for cheats (that were in bottom half of the scoreboard) cause of one suspicious kill from long range through door, even though game doesnt render doors on 100+m.

so yeah high performers will get constantly reported for cheating and even some shit players will get caught in those reports. also people will report other people for nicknames, chat, style of play etc.

i just hope that they dont have any automatic process.

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

How is he defending hackers? I also haven’t seen much cheating. I’ve only seen someone cheat once and it was in the subreddit

The only time I called out everyone for cheating was when I started the game and there was the stretched soldiers bug. But that was only because I didn’t know it was a bug and I thought it was a cheat

I’m not good enough or even smart enough to recognize a dishonest cheater on the battlefield. :rofl: Most games are so one sided anyway, I usually don’t pay attention.

I curse though out every game, fortunately though, no one else but my girlfriend can hear it. :rofl:

Can’t wait to see the bots squads getting reported

1 Like