We're improving the Report system!

ffs, now we are giving tools for kids to report anything that moves that is better than them. And what defines “unsportsmanlike” behaviour? I can see the reports flying motivated by rage and immaturity.
Not sure why you count on us to report it. The only reason i can come up with is: its cheaper to do this instead of implementing a stronger, efficient and modernized Anti cheat system. Now we work for gajin for free lol.

1 Like

that a soon™

2 Likes

This derailing has got way out of hand.

1 Like

Topic completely derailed. Closed.

Guys, let’s start over, okay? It’s not worth arguing or lowering ourselves to the level of people who are just trying to ruin our day.

3 Likes

Agreed.

Make better to report cheaters,on any players blue or red team.
Make a friend button in the game,game lobby.
And less to kick somebody out if he is deliberatly killing friends,most likely too happen far from the point.Leave planes who bomb the entire first line(Big action game speccially) Couse sometimes it helps saving the point

it is kinda pointless to discuss new report system cause it will be abused just like flagging posts on forum is abused without consequences.

like i said before offense is taken, not given and people get offended for various absolutely stupid things.

someone reporting adolf, even though it is perfectly normal name(although rare post ww2) is absolutely stupid. someone reporting ChristIsKing cause he interprets it as white supremacy is stupid.
someone flagging posts where you critique those things is stupid.

10 Likes

Unsportsmanlike is a term for games like Valorant and others “arena shooters” in general simply being a jerk to your team and your enemy behaving badly in general abusing some ability n whatnot, it doesnt really have a place in games which display the world war or military scenario, since war is not fair deal with it, the term itself is very vague ranging from passive gameplay which is actually a tactic leading to defensive gameplay, its fitting if you are defender but it could also translate to doing nothing for the team or griefing the team doing nonsense at the spawn, i think their intention of chosing this term over “cheating” is resulting from marketing strategy, they would admit their game has cheaters or people making cheating software for it, no one wants to admit this but its the sad truth of modern gaming.

1 Like

Everybody is different, and has different views on things, especially religion and politics, so it’s best to keep those views away from the topic of the conversation, especially in a computer game.

Discussing the news of new and improved features isn’t pointless though, especially when it’s kept on topic. So let’s keep it that way.

I’m sad. It looks like I missed something interesting going on here :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

when can we look up by player id?
when can we look up players with symbols in their name?

You should be able to see both via the replay tab on the Enlisted website.

“Look up” means search, not see.

1 Like

Well, look up/search your playername and see the games you’ve played, and the players you’ve encountered within those games.

But apparently that is not the stuff that guy is asking for.
He wants the search function on the replay site to be improved.

1 Like

What is a game master

1 Like

I’m pretty new but been in and seen others in that same situation. I’m my eyes if an enemy cant reach you on foot then you are doing a no no. At least I felt like I was so I stopped doing it after I realized what was going on and why no enemy was trying to even get near me on foot. With that an $10 you can get a free cup of coffee at StarBucks!.

there should be some kind of profanity filter which would allow you to hide these if you are offended, besides whats bad with hugo boss lol its regular clothing brand