We're improving the Report system!

The more popular the game becomes, the greater the risk that dishonest players will somehow manage to bypass the security systems. The replay system already allows you to identify such users — but how can you report them?

It’s quite easy! From now on, you can also submit complaints about dishonest players from the “Replay” tab of our website after you have logged in. Simply find the replay, click on the exclamation mark next to the player’s name and select the reason for the report.

We will continuously review your reports and share the results in future regular posts.

Thank you for your help in making Enlisted better!

40 Likes

00622918e06e97ec42449f4439b75f26

16 Likes

Finally been asking since last year. Good work!

are there options insulting name ur mom is … and nazi propaganda like name adolf1488?

6 Likes

Great stuff.

1 Like

Great I cant wait to be reported every time i am in a tank for "grey zoneing"as some people believe that it is an exploit.

Could we get some clarification what kind of behavior is seen as unsportsman like if they will now try to enforce that?

3 Likes

Tbh I haven’t had muchissue with cheating or offensive players but still I must be in the minority! Great job darkflow! Also please don’t make me change my name I’ve been using it forever!

Cool.
This is the other option behind the tab:

i’m collecting their names like pokemons
enlisted_vsQV2JvpW3
enlisted_roDkStN7fl
enlisted_oAtYlVcO3P
enlisted_hZyyMKAXnL
enlisted_Wun5W2Z2Dn
enlisted_emki0GDRH8
enlisted_8gG8ygr3C9
enlisted_Y21LCKwMl7

16 Likes

This is good really good,but please,keep lastdick safe,he is a treasure among those who know

4 Likes

Isn’t he a bot?

3 Likes

He is,but that doesn’t change the fact he needs to be saved!

3 Likes

100% agreed.

I see it as some easter egg the devs put in while being slightly drunk.

A feature!

3 Likes

wow strong names! i almost died from laughter

Can I report casual players who passively fight and maliciously occupy vehicles, as well as spies who maliciously ram friendly vehicles ahead?

1 Like

Great… can’t wait to get reported for spamming machine gun emplacements or demolishing entire squads with HE tank shells

1 Like

Hentai Fuhrer is kinda funny

4 Likes

Wow so you now even can feel their intent through your screen.

A rule should be clear, what is dishonest? barbed wire around a spawn? , cursing through the game, blocking roads. shitkids calling for coordinates each 20 seconds?.etc etc… 90 % of all participants in a br v germany game are doing nada, that is unsportmanship.

Well I was hoping for something more than this maybe a review of next BP weapons but none the less a welcome post

3 Likes