We're improving the Report system!

yeah, Automated processes based on reporting alone can lead to a lot of false positives. Should always validate before action taken based on reports.

The new system just allows players to report easier, it doesn’t take away any human element when it comes to reviewing the report. A dev will look at it personally and take action if required.

I don’t think there are many cheaters in this game right now.

Theres nothing wrong with christ is king. Orgazm and hentai are memes and hugoboss is kinda random.

that is really not “easy” what is easy is right click IN GAME and report them - after game is over I’ve forgotten who they are

you already have that option ingame.

1 Like

As @robihr said the same can be done in the scoreboard during and after the battle

1 Like

where? if i right click i get nothing

I have tried it many times - I cant think what im doing wrong. I go to the teams and right click the player and nothing - then I get immersed in the game and forget to do it after the game has finished.

there are 2 ways how you can report ingame:

1. press tab to get score while playing the game, then press alt and move mouse over player you want to report and press right click and press complain.
  2. on end game score tab you can report players just by pressing right click
1 Like

alt? ah many thanks