Well done Devs

Hi major, burning the midnight oil it seems.
I’d like to suggest fixing the squad progression, there should be a major overhaul, since some of them are legacy settings, meaning a lot of low br plane squads take ages to upgrade.
And also increase the points for obj attack/ defend kills, this will make people play the obj more often.
Lastly, will the armored train mode get fixed along with other improvements promised in the roadmap?
Cheers

Truly

i know some dad who play whit his son

I played two games yesterday as Germany. One on the Eastern Front, the other one the West.

The Western Allies did manage to get us down to half tickets, so it was a tough fight.

However, as per normal, the Reds defeated us in the East without mercy (metaphorically speaking).

Anyway, as to this post, it’s good to know that there are people here who think the developers are doing a good job!

I’ve never played a First Person Shooter that has destructible terrain, not the buildings, but the ground itself.

Also, hate me if you want, but I actually like the Battleratings bracket (although, I’d rather have equipment service years or something like that) since other “balancing” options either break the game (Robocraft, anyone?), just makes things stale and bland or is just outright weird (Japs running around with PPSH41s in 1942?).

Oh, and my connection, I don’t get ragdolled around the map for living in remote Australia for once! (700-1000+ ping rate).

Overall, I’m glad someone else here thinks we should be more grateful for this free game.

I also resonate with the 1942 players here, except I only really do Single-player.

rest assured
I don’t mean newcomers
It refers to the official attitude and enthusiasm in handling things.

1 Like

1 Like

When will you fix the broken pop up in custom games?
Pop-up saying “army has changed due to change in settings” // Gaijin.net // Issues
Still no fix for this? - Suggestions - Enlisted

It needs to be fixed as soon as possible. It makes playing customs literal pain

So when will you start fixing bugs that have been there for more than a year?

… As in, he joined the forum community. :wink:

i thought if someone play the game but never join the forum before it will count whenever that forum join date is? eh idk how these work

also this guy have post before so i dont think he is new

Maybe I read it wrong, lol. It was pretty late last night, during one of my lurking sessions. :slight_smile:

edit - just checked, and CaptainSebekel is correct. The user joined the forum back in 2021. My bad. :slight_smile:

He also made posts in 2021 and 110 or do in total. If someone is new and makes their first post, there is usually a banner above the thread or post which says that it is his first post and stuff.

Yeah, I think I mistook the little banner… I’m guessing it said something along the lines of “…hasn’t posted here for a while…” as opposed to “… is posting for the first time…”

As I mentioned above, it was pretty late. And I’d been drinking Snakebite and Black most of the evening. Lol :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Finally, someone agreeing with my point that the playerbase is too harsh on the devs lol. I do think the negativity is because positive stuff does not need fixing, so it does not get posted so there is bias

I guess many, like myself, have a love-hate relationship with this game.
We love it, but when something doesnt work right or goes wrong, we hate it.
We wouldnt hate it, if we didnt love it, we just wouldnt care.
So even negative comments can be seen as positive, it’s because they love the game.

1 Like

Completely agree that the squad upgrade system is very confusing and messed up, impossible to understand sometimes even for me, as a veteran. Luckily, new players have it somewhat simpler with fewer squads, but it’s still complex, this is true.

“Better descriptions for game mechanics” and “in-game tutorial for the UI” are mentioned on the roadmap which will help with this. Though it always helps to make separate threads as suggestions for specific things so we can gauge community opinion and get it across most optimally to developers (this also goes with the other parts you mentioned).

But as for armored train, it was removed altogether from the live pool of maps and gamemodes.

yea like i said in that other topic even if i get mad at matches i still play the game because i like it not because of some “grind” (altho enlisted grind is better than warthunder imo)

1 Like

35 here, The Old Breed

About this one (sorry only saw now that you asked)…

We need both replay links and .clogs to games that have this problem, and custom mods (if there is a mod used) that works/is updated to the latest version of the game. If so, please do send me these and make more bug reports on CBR!

Lack of history and dynamic maps are the 2 factors that will get this game. It was a good try.