Weapons and vehicles of the next update

Can’t wait to see that shield clipping all the way into the soldier’s back when not equipped, huh?

1 Like

Super Pershing when

5 Likes

The real questions are: would it have run, would it have shot, would it not have caught on fire on the first hill?

We all know even having a gun manufactured is far from successful tank design: ask Tiger Porsche or the numerous Soviet Objects that were built, tested and deemed unfit.

Quite convenient isn’t it, assuming a tank would just work ©

Next stop: this wooden premium, I guess?
FCM_F1 (1)

2 Likes

The emperoru proteccturu!

1 Like

Dam, i am going to need a bigger AT gun, and lotas Ex packs, look at this size of that, compared to dude standing next to it, holy crap, how you kill that in game :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Next month probably, now show APCR vs Tiger 2 armor.

fucking such a good update, im hyped, BR 2 explosive payload AT gun for ussr FINALLY, really cool options for japan (want that fuckin mg so bad), new KV, i really couldnt ask for more, also excited for that premium squad slot, so i dont only have a squad of 4 medics and my lame ass AT squad

I find this interesting. Is this something thats going to filter in other existing tanks? giving them their ammunition choices? (HEAT, APCBC, HVAP, APDS, shrapnel, canister etc etc)

Ive often thought it would be a good idea to give the starter 20mm tanks access to their “good” ammunition. Let them punch up a little more easily into BR 2

which in turn can filter into choosing shell types and amounts?

2 Likes

darkflow better get on that, that thing looks awesome

No fear, there are some really good planes that havent been added yet.

I am probably actually going to work on the japanese now just to fly these. Really liked them in warthunder.

…that and a tech tree 30 round semi auto rifle…bloody hell

2 Likes

I don’t know about any strong AT weapons Japan had that could be strong enough.
Germany did share some panzerfausts with Japan, but than US would cry it out as well and Germany would ironically become the worst faction when it comes to AT.

We have yet to get the grain silo, Pavlov’s house, Mamayev Kurgan Hill, Red October factory, Workers’ village, the Stalingrad barracks, Barrikady Factory, Jelshanka Radio towers, the Stalingrad Runway, the villages on the outskirts of Stalingrad, etc.

Look at the maps and see all of the possible maps:

There are all kinds of new maps in Stalingrad that can be made. The reconnaissance shows this. What Darkflow needs to do is stop scaling down buildings and just go for a copy of it to the best of its ability. They can even out how balanced the battlefield is by adding tank corpses, barbed wire, trenches, and whatever else is needed. Look at Univermag and its surrounding area (notice how large the city blocks are and the large buildings are still standing).

Look at the block beside the Central Station in Stalingrad. Notice how large and full it looks compared to Enlisted.

6 Likes

was really annoying not having an explosive payload AT gun in br 2 while the german had 2 of them, i dont know if this is gonna be like waaay better than them or not, i hope not, but i just wanted one so i didnt have to use the ptrs exclusively

wait a min still no tier4/5 personal at weapon for americans?

@_Movmav Will I be able to unlock the Tiger H1 if I have already unlocked the Tiger E? I don’t want to have to unlock these other tanks just to get another version of a Tiger 1.

f047246d31cad2775a3079a580351c8a

2 Likes

I just don’t like it’s lazy copy paste.

They could easily do something similar to ppsh/mp717 thing.
Give the bazooka different texture. I don’t know, a more worn out for example.
And name it Land lease bazooka or something.

But I bet they will be lazy to even change it’s ingame description. (Just look at descriptions of APCs… But at least they do have some. Unlike many other equipments/vehicles).

They could make it unique. But they didn’t. And I don’t like it.

3 Likes

I do like the bazooka suprised we got some low tier stuff,i wish we could get more lower tier gear
Valentines,free churchill,marders, isu TDs, more flame tanks, lewis gun for brits, sten mk5 and jungle Carbine
Solothrun AT rifle

I find it weird that only lend-leased bazooka was added while Soviet AI is already using Thompson M1928A1 if I remember right.
Another minor detail worth pointing out that AI weaponry is capped at BR3 meaning that the thompson has to be BR3.

Are these weapons and vehicles are all we will get with the new update or will there be a surprise or two? :thinking:

2 Likes

It could be just another future armory event reward, just like mp41r