Weapons and vehicles of the next update

I’m ok with prototypes in the game. They’re extremely interesting and most of these I would never have even knew existed without them being in this game
However
I do believe there should be a FUNCTIONING model built during the war for it to qualify

8 Likes

I can already see myself cursing against recoil while trying to burst fire that thing while standing, after unsuccessfully trying to mount it somewhere 3 times, just like with MG15 and Vickers…

1 Like

Post WW2 camo lol

OK at this point you’re not listening to anyone so can you actually give us things we need like actually fixing the maps so tanks Don’t slip down a slope and can actually climb over trenches reliably

1 Like

A lot of the guns in this game have only been implemented in this game so far. Meaning this game is the only game where you can use some of these guns.

1 Like

As I’ve said, I like fighting Kar98k’s and fighting MG 42’s. I like bullying Puma’s Pz II’s and deleting Tiger’s Tiger II’s. I love that there is a BR where I can do either or randomly while also using the equipment I love. I’d prefer to take on all of them at the same time. Use the M1 Garand with nade to delete a Puma before turning around and deleting a Tiger with the M9, but those days are now long gone. I’ll settle for the current set up of BR’s. It’s the closest thing to the Enlisted I fell in love with as I’ll get

1 Like

Well, it also is double barreled, so it effectively has a 50 round magazine, but that’s just nitpicking.

at this point can we get T33 flame tank? i mean if wood can be add so can proto flame tank

or any other flame tank tbh either way it niche and interesting

1 Like

Crouch down

Too bad the maps are BR locked…

Nobody could be more happier about prototypes than me just check my profile I suggested a lot of prototype weapons that were made only in 1 digit numbers Im just saying babling about HA wont get you anywhere in enlisted no more so I once again ask for
give Me 410,12, 21 cm rocket
3 under wings for total of 6

6 Wfr.Gr.21 Rocket in a rotating cylinder under fuselage

for total of 12 and don’t worry about balance since there are no armaments in front of the plane as they were replaced with rockets

13 Likes

Sturmpistol have more than 6s reload speed and grb can’t even penetrate properly something, it’s not reliable at all. It should be buffed and actually the German have the worst anti tank br II

2 Likes

You can downsize the text.

yea since most proto are allow now getting flame tank should be normal now tbh

2 Likes

Exactly why I love them being here. I just have a preference of working models over blueprints. Realism and whatnot, you know? Don’t have to create an entirely fictional stat sheet because we know how it works because it was built and tested. It’s the beauty of the US tree that no other tree in the game has. Every single thing was built and tested. Nothing is paper

2 Likes

it can pen jumbos though

it can pen shermans, and even kv1s.

thats not the case at all.

2 Likes

Not for BR III that can do everything
Plus I-III can do all maps. Only III-V have locks preventing them from seeing Tunisia or Moscow

Why everyone saying Japan will be somewhat playable now? Do yall not play them now?

I straight up own people with type 100 smg, Tokyo arsenal, type 99 early, and the gold order LMG. 122mm naval cannon is good too. I think some people just have skill issues

4 Likes

At least there was no fake vehicle
Also, just wait and see the stats of these magical japanese arms. Imagine the U.S. get crushed by Japanese automatic rifles and hori in tier 5

They do. Just like they think III is no match for V based solely and purely around the armor balance