Giving germany the equipment it needs

right now,germany lacks some things that other nations have and they don’t,for example;TT SPAA,TT BR3 infantry support vehicle,TT 100+ round LMG,event weapon comparable to the stinger,and planes comparable to the AP4/P47.in this post I address these with equipment that can be added (and make some of these foldered so not as much more grinding).

SPAA-for the SPAA,we can have the Flakpanzer 38(t),a 20mm Flak gun on a modified Panzer 38(t) chassis,and it would be BR1 with the other SPAAs
https://wiki.warthunder.com/Flakpanzer_38

infantry support vehicle-the infantry support vehicle for Germany can come in the form of the StuH 42,a StuG with a 105mm howitzer,but still has the major disadvantages of the StuG like being casemate and no MGs,so maybe give it a few PzGr APHE shells (less than 10 for balancing,and it only has around 70mms of pen) to make up for its shortcomings.

https://wiki.warthunder.com/StuH_42_G

100 round LMG-every nation except the one known for its high capacity MGs,has gotten a high capacity MG,even Japan.for this I propose either the MG 42 with a field modified 100 round belt (2 50 round belts put together) or the MG15 n.A with a 100 round belt.

stinger equivalent-do I really need to say why this is needed?for this,I suggest the MG 42 with a 250 round belt with the higher 1150 RPM (the ROF of the gun is changed by different weight bolts,the one in game uses a heavier bolt while this one uses a lighter bolt)

P47/AP4 counterpart-for these,I cant seem to find a good fighter bomber to compare to these (the FW variants are terrible,much more turn speed for negligible improvements),so what I would recommend would be giving the late BF109 variants (G10/14,K4) a bomb as they can in WT,this would give these planes a use once enemies are shot down.for the bomber I guess add the Do 335 B2,I cant think of much else for a bomber,especially one that can dogfight.the german planes would be better at anti armour,but the allied ones would remain better at anti infantry due to the unnecessary amount of rockets they have

https://wiki.warthunder.com/Do_335_B-2

3 Likes

Everybody wants a balanced playing field and I hear players complain about this often but war is always fair. Have you ever considered that Germany just lacked some of the weapons and technology other nations had especially towards the end of the war.

2 Likes

What does Germany lacking stuff have to do with this?I had given equipment examples for everything that needed to be adressed.

Yeah but currently germanys only good weaponry is their kt. Even their fg-42s and stg-44s are behind as-44s, t20s and type hei autos.

They havent gotten anything interesting for tt after the merge (sdkfz 7, tiger h1 and panzer 4g) while other nations have. Due to this most veterans dont care to play germany and prefer to use the newer toys.

Something new for german tt is needed

1 Like

Could be this plane and its medium bomber so it is balanced compared to AP4/P47

4 Likes

But then how will Germany players complain about Germany Suffering?

Why is this role necessary, Germany has the best infantry support tanks in BR2 and is far superior to other countries.

Choose one between M191916 and MG15, I believe that neither side has an overwhelming advantage.

Why event weapon needs an equivalent?
What is the equivalent for Fliegerfaust or 25 round bolt.

Two BR5 fw-190 is what you are looking for.
Yes, P47 is the best fighter-like cas, but I think this is an asymmetric balance. Like there’s no soviet P47 or US Tiger II.

1 Like