Weapons and vehicles of the next update

Why bother adding h1 tiger if br 4 and br 5 always end up in same lobby? It makes no sense to use it over tiger e or tiger 2

5 Likes

We have a lot of weapon in the game that never see action in ww2.
So why that yes and this no?

This is one of the rarest guns ever, there were only six examples, built in field conditions as frankenstein-like construction from other guns. The FG-42 or the Fedorov are not even close to it in terms of rarity.
If anything, it should be a gold order weapon, not in the tree definitely.

No MG42 (150 rounds) :sob:

4 Likes

Post can’t be empty

1 Like

Can you check again what is added in this update … and look at your logic … xD

2 Likes

Still more of them built than the new Jap tank
Still more used in battle than half of Russia’s crap
Still more useful than “Wundewaffe”

Nobody will grind an entire tank just to get slightly better visibility. I hope they separate t4 and t5 so it makes more sense to use these tanks. Especially since the h1 is foldered and you dont need to grind it

What my logic? Did I add these guns?
I feel skeptical about the automatic rifle for Japan as well, I cannot find anything about it in any other sources

Well maybe we should remove the Soviet AK 47… also since we started…or the RPD

3 Likes

Completionism

I hope BR’s stay exactly as they are. Games like this require variety or die by monotony

Haha, I know gaijin will stay true to its name. What a historical game.

man at this point that weird american flame tank can be consider “canon” in enlisted universe

if we would have queues 1-2, 2-3, 3-4 and 4-5 we would have variety but at the same time an reason to use t1 and t4 equipment. Also i dont think anyone cares about variety when their panzer 2 gets kicked by kv 1

since when enlisted has been historical? :thinking:

4 Likes

I can be it’s own island
But II-III and III-V should remain as is. Makes III the most interesting BR to play

1 Like

Bazooka 2 soviets is a good fair, historical addition.

I would only ask for M20/T74 (its 1945 proto) USA and the Japanese 81mm RCL for T4/5 AT for both nations.

At bare minimum FIX THE LUNGE MINES which 100% DOES NOT WORK, Currently should be removed from game as its basically a guaranteed suicide weapon.

4 Likes

Well the logic is DF said screw you HA and whatever was built (HO-RI III was rejected but apparently 5 HO-RI 2s were in production (half made like condors most likely)) and wasn’t build but existed in before ww2 can be added

1 Like

I disagree but i also see your point

yeah…

fun to kill one soldier with it as a ultimate banzai charge for the lols though
( when they actually die and not get downed… )

1 Like