Weapons and vehicles of the next update

Nobody could be more happier about prototypes than me just check my profile I suggested a lot of prototype weapons that were made only in 1 digit numbers Im just saying babling about HA wont get you anywhere in enlisted no more so I once again ask for
give Me 410,12, 21 cm rocket
3 under wings for total of 6

6 Wfr.Gr.21 Rocket in a rotating cylinder under fuselage

for total of 12 and don’t worry about balance since there are no armaments in front of the plane as they were replaced with rockets

13 Likes

Sturmpistol have more than 6s reload speed and grb can’t even penetrate properly something, it’s not reliable at all. It should be buffed and actually the German have the worst anti tank br II

2 Likes

You can downsize the text.

yea since most proto are allow now getting flame tank should be normal now tbh

2 Likes

Exactly why I love them being here. I just have a preference of working models over blueprints. Realism and whatnot, you know? Don’t have to create an entirely fictional stat sheet because we know how it works because it was built and tested. It’s the beauty of the US tree that no other tree in the game has. Every single thing was built and tested. Nothing is paper

2 Likes

it can pen jumbos though

it can pen shermans, and even kv1s.

thats not the case at all.

2 Likes

Not for BR III that can do everything
Plus I-III can do all maps. Only III-V have locks preventing them from seeing Tunisia or Moscow

Why everyone saying Japan will be somewhat playable now? Do yall not play them now?

I straight up own people with type 100 smg, Tokyo arsenal, type 99 early, and the gold order LMG. 122mm naval cannon is good too. I think some people just have skill issues

4 Likes

At least there was no fake vehicle
Also, just wait and see the stats of these magical japanese arms. Imagine the U.S. get crushed by Japanese automatic rifles and hori in tier 5

They do. Just like they think III is no match for V based solely and purely around the armor balance

TRY ME! I’d like to see that thing try to withstand the superior American war machine! Lol

I think Im gonna go and do another weapon suggestion as seeing prototype stuff gave me energy

3 Likes

The Japanese are screwed because of the map design there’s no cover and especially when people start spamming rockets

5 Likes

Exactly. Lol

well, true.

but even if enlisted did not had fake stuff back then, still wasn’t historical to begin with.

it will be interesting to see.

but… i’m not sure that’s gonna be the case.

even if we just seen in this thread new toys, it’s gonna be a while before someone will be able to get their hands on them.

and on these tools alone, i’m not sure they will be able to overthrow the US playerbase.
since, us still has a larger playerbase than japan.

dunno, we’ll see.

and with DF’s logic they probably still have not fixed the respawn timer at the start of the match for the Americans when they fight the Japanese So Plane spamming all the way

Its sad that devs didn’t give Japan rockets I mean they have planes that can carry rockets in WT

yea that why we need jap triple aa gun or anything tbh since not that many build aa maybe in 2/10 match someone would build aa

“It can pen” with the grb after how many hits? You need to hit ammo rack and even there it can fail while with the piat you can shot in front of pz3/4 and it os.

How advanced was their rocketry in WWII? I know they had some stuff, but don’t know if they had any plane mounted rockets to use