Weapons and vehicles of the next update

Tokyo Arsenal Model 1927 - Wikipedia

I am not sure what is more pitiful, that you can’t use a Thompson drum mag in the Pacific or that you lie about a Japanese Gun’s rate of fire and then continue not to make the Thompson Drum mag available to play in the Pacific.

3 Likes

Premium squad or battle pass?
Because I really hope these won’t get into the tech tree…

1 Like

I think they should refine the stats of every weapon to make them as close to realistic as possible

2 Likes

Average berlin axis bot farmer, learn to fight.

2 Likes

They only did it because muh americans op. They could care less about finer details.

It would be nice to see Guns shoot as fast as they actually would in real life, but then they can’t make people grind and get them to pay money to compensate. Scummy all around…

BR2 Axis = lose, because your gear is so crap and your team is leaving constantly as much as BR5 Soviets/Allies

As with many things all I can say is hopefully one day

1 Like

Yes that’s truly the case which is why we’ve never lost

Thats a wooden mockup, not the actual gun.

3 Likes

that’s the BR5 que

I don’t play tier V
Too full of mainlanders to be worth playing on any side

5 Likes

Bro, I don’t know how to say this to you, but…

That is the only way I play on Axis lol

It was fun pre-merge with all the spastic shit since it was diluted by lower level players
And you’d get a fairer fight
Now its just spastic v spastic and not fun at all

2 Likes

Dawg it doesn’t sound like you don’t like BR V vs BR V, it sounds like you just liked hazing lower leveled players back when you could destroy them with no fairness whatsoever💀

1 Like

This is insanely cool! But…

The Nambu Experimental Submachine Gun, already added to the game, was just a prototype weapon and was never officially adopted by the Japanese military.
The Japanese Army, which was short of firearms at the end of the war, deployed a very small number of these guns in the Battle of Okinawa and other battles. The Battle of Okinawa also saw the use of numerous primitive weapons, including 19th century hunting rifles, bamboo spears, and swords.
The Tokyo Arsenal Experimental Submachine Gun to be added this time is not an official name and is not even named on the Japanese side.
I don’t see anything wrong with adding prototype weapons or fictional variations, but I am concerned about their presence in the main ranks of BR2 and BR3.
I don’t mind if these are in BR5 or any future BR6 that appears, but I don’t want to routinely see Japanese soldiers with anachronistic weapons on Gadarkanal Island.

F4U-1C:

The prototype F4U-1C, appeared in August 1943 and was based on an F4U-1. A total of 200 of this variant were built from July to November 1944; all were based on the F4U-1D and were built in parallel with that variant.[82] Intended for ground-attack as well as fighter missions, the F4U-1C was similar to the F4U-1D but its six machine guns were replaced by four 20 mm (0.79 in) AN/M2 cannons with 231 rounds of ammunition per gun.[124] The F4U-1C was introduced to combat during 1945, most notably in the Okinawa campaign. The firepower of 20 mm was highly appreciated.[125][126][127] It was believed that the 20 mm cannon was more effective for all types of combat work than the .50 caliber machine gun.[128] However, despite the superior firepower, many navy pilots preferred .50 caliber machine guns in air combat due to jam and freezing problems of the 20mm cannons.[129] These problems were reduced as the ordnance crews gained experience until the performance of the guns compared favorably with the .50 caliber,[128] but freezing problems remained at 25,000 to 30,000 ft (7,600 to 9,100 m) until gun heaters were installed.[129][130]

Vought F4U Corsair - Wikipedia

1 Like

this is a picture of a model, Idk if that means much…

1 Like

Don’t just give the conclusion after seeing 1 Wikipedia article.
The Russian version of the page said it has 1200 rpm.
russian wiki
(translated to English)

5 Likes

it doe, the dude said it didn’t existed even and made by a dude, this shows he lied and even if it was a prototipe who they never make, it means this thing can appear in the logic of Enlisted