Weapons and vehicles of the next update

Real photo of the prototipe, sorry but no bud, even if it was never made, it existed at least a prototipe designed for japan guys

3 Likes

Agree I don’t understand why on hell they want Japan to follow others to Tier 5 like is not possible, and after Ho Ri then what? What other vehicles can go to Tier 5? None of them of course, Chi Ri? With paper armour and mediocre at best mobility? Why not lock the Japanese at Tier 4 and then just deal with it, there’s not enough weapons to even fill a Tier 5

6 Likes

just seemed more fitting here. maybe im understanding it wrong?

Well, in general, the problem is that the devs again have not finalized something yet.

Reminder that with the introduction of the Ho-Ri we have now opened the door for the Maus

I don’t like the stretching history to fulfill the game mechanics too.

1 Like

And the IS-3
And the T29
And the T34
And the T30
And the Ram
And the Panther II
And the M26E5
And the T32s

||All of which I’d be more than happy to have outside of the IS-3||
I could have sworn discord style spoilering worked on here like most of the emotes that are shared 1:1

everyone is carrying demo packs so why does it matter nobody going to shoot at those trucks with their smgs/rifles since it’s a waste of bullets

You say that but a good burst on those would be like 10 kills
I do it all the time when kubels show up

better move some BR Axis weapons down since those BR1-2 matches are completely unplayable and players are leaving just like BR5 Allies and Soviets (their gear is fine). It’s the old-school tunisia all over again where Allies were dominating, who would have thought that taking our only low BR paras and leave us with only worthless smgs and mediocre rifles would end this way. But there is a plus at least i can farm score for the event easily.

I guess… Not only for Maus, but for Ratte.

1 Like

You really need help. Because it’s too dumb.

1 Like

I really just want the T29 vs Tiger II H Sla16

That could be a cool af event
Storm the Ratte
And fight inside it to knock it out

1 Like

Personally I just want a lot more customizations for Germany in general. All the many different camos and yes including those from a certain branch of the military

A nice skin is a nice skin. It’s just painted fabric

2 Likes

No Fake Japanese Tanks from War Thunder

3 Likes

I have no problem with experimental weapons or vehicles

And the Patton
And the t-54
And the Leopard…

We will see those one day. I just hope they will be locked from ww2 matchmaking.

7 Likes

If they can lock 1 and 2 from 4 and 5 we could see cold war separated from WWII

2 Likes

BR7 and completely locked from the WW2 matchmaking of BR1-3 and 3-5 (6 in future)

2 Likes