Weapons and vehicles of the next update

German mains get a truck, karma for all the King Tiger spam recently.

I’m going to enjoy using the Ho-Ni III.

1 Like

Then where’s all the karma for all the Soviet players in Moscow then.

And they have paratroopers with Fedorov and AS-44 as well And another belt fed MG with 100 rounds

2 Likes

It’s their team-mates, have’nt you seen those headless chickens?

Japan should’ve gotten the Chi-To with this upcoming patch…

1 Like

What would Moscow ANYTHING have bad karma for
Though I guess the animals that wanted anything past the T28 and PzIVE
That would bring pretty bad karma imo

Presuming here USA gets an event Halftrack squad which in principle will be more common than premium soviet halftrack squad.

because half your team acts like headless chickens doesn’t mean all of them is not bad there are some in there who know how to use the weapons and dominate the game with it

1 Like

In the past before they updated the campaigns all those players did was spam T34 and PPSH and Fedorov

1 Like

And their counterparts (When present) shat out an endless stream of Mkb 42, Mkb 42 Sniper, and MG-42 early’s
T-34s are at least limited to 2 and can be slapped by the 50mm
Dealing with ten 5 to 7 man squads of ARs got very tiresome

Moscow Axis was one of the shittiest factions to finish and it wasn’t because of the soviets for me at least
Just bot or pure dogshit teams
:sob:

It would be fine…

If USA got it first. Ardennes battles are about them!

Imagine if a big new Berlin or Moscow update released and the pack is about usa and not Sovs?

It’s the idiocy happening here. Axis will have It’s halftracks ready to go for the Ardennes.

Where is USA one?

3 Likes

Where is my M5 Half-track @James_Grove
:sob:

1 Like

Germany suffers so USA gets no 50cal battle bus
:pensive:

1 Like

I did not have many of those magical Germans in Moscow when I tried to level it up because they were off busy Leveling up in Berlin

:heart_decoration:

3 Likes

From what I keep seeing with BR, all the patches, event paras and now halftracks…

Devs clearly believe it’s Soviets that sufferz…:confused:

2 Likes

Same
And I made due with the MP-40s and G41/K98s that I’d been running since the beginning

God that really makes me feel like the matchmaker for higher tiers when uptiering people should make it a nice mix of III IV and V for each side

Ho-Ri

The only Russian BR out of place are the PPS and the 76 Sherman
One is too low
The other WAY too high (And that goes for Yank 76s too)
RPD getting buffed was weird, but its not a real gamechanger
Slavs had no para so this is wrong
And Germans get a halftrack too, and the better one at that so no point to whinge about there

Oh, I agree the spam can get bad, I got so very tired of seeing gold order T50s as axis Moscow before merge, no idea what it’s like now haven played much of low tier Germany/Soviets yet.

God, need to know its BR, if its 3 its sorta fine, BR2 would be omazeballz, otherwise tis competing with DT29 and thatll be tough.

Why beter? Rus one is faster and has .50. That’s quite significant firepower for a truck.

2 Likes