Weapons and Vehicles Of The Next Update Japan

Consider that most semi auto with more than 10 round are still br4, this gun should also be br4.

This will be similar to PPSh-41 (Box), so it should also be br3.

Combat engineer will use progression assault rifle instead of event weapon.

Great list. I would personally like to see the Type 2 SMG chambered in 6.5 mm Arisaka as a potential AR for Japan at BR V. This can finally give the Type Hei Automatic Rifle some competition being an extremely stable platform.

2 Likes

Ki-61 Ostu and Ki-43 variants for BR II and III armed with 100kg or 250kg bombs. At low tier air support is pretty much nonexistent both the P-38 and P-51 are a huge pain.

2 Likes

Well not a single copy remains yes they where only 2 model A and model B and B is converted to use optics. We have documentation about them however and replicas of this KO rifles are made.

‘’ The Prototype Automatic Rifle Ko (hereinafter referred to as “A”) is an automatic rifle that was competitively produced with the B and B items, and is an infantry gun, machine gun, and sniper rifle according to the Army Technical Headquarters Armament Research Policy established in July of the 9th year of the Taisho era.However, priority was given to the modification of the eleven-year-old light machine gun and the development of machine guns for aircraft, so the start of development was delayed until Showa 7. After that, development proceeded, but in Showa 13, the National General Mobilization Law was enforced, and the production of automatic rifles was discontinued because it was forced to urgently increase the production of Type 38 infantry guns.‘’

The sniper rifle version of the model B is made in Showa 9 or in 1934 in Kokura Arsenal but it was never adopted. So around 1934 they tried to make model B to a sniper rifle in 1938 the project was abandoned it was too expensive and complicated.

Youre right, the Ki 108 its a way more powerful aircraft but this is an Ifantry game, right? A high altitude interceptor would provide very little value, in this game. Its weapons are very good but have you ever used the BF 110 G2? Even with its monster armament its not that good at killing infantry, its rockets are good at that, mot the cannons. The cannlns are for Anti-Tank but the Ki-108 doesnt have the penetration for that.

this is what I was looking for

I’ve been doing a lot of reading on this weapon, definitely would be a good counter to the M2 carbine. The 6.5×30mm Type 95 has basically identical muzzle enegergy(power) as the .30cal Carbine at around 1300J

1 Like

Yes but i don’t need it against infantry i need it to intercept P 38 lightning and i Used P 63A -10 for BR IV is not very good but if it was BR 3 well that will change the things not to mention Ki-108 is better interceptor. You can equipped to stop the enemy from intercepting you while your teammates are on the carrier this thing will teleport right behind the enemy aircrafts just like P 38 dose now

1 Like

Nice. I personally want them to add the Hyde Carbine.

1 Like

Japanese lack of tanks can be easily balanced with aircrafts

:skull:
Is this their excuse for invading foreign countries which succumb to the great powers?

Those aircraft you suggested are only comparable to the US counterparts. You need to be superior if you want to use aircraft to balance tank.

Well yes its Japanese propaganda look the other evil empires we are the good imperialists xD But its same for USSR blame the rest of imperialism. You can see the guy was very disappointed that they didn’t pick his rifle. First they wanted to make it infantry rifle but realized requirement for lubricated cartridge cases were needed and the rifle was not good for infantry so they decided to make it LMG but there was other better lmg and all the other prototypes where cancelled so finally they made it in to sniper rifle but there was really no need of such complicated weapon the logistical and production problems where just too much so it was rejected.

Ohh and i forgot to put few Golden Weapons i will add them now

Since you mention it we need one event paratrooper and one premium here we can use this weapon for a second BR V para equipped with Type 2 SMG chambered in 6.5 mm Arisaka:
Japanese Paratrooper
Type 2 SMG chambered in 6.5 mm Arisaka

2 Likes

And they could stop locking common tanks behind paywall or fomo event

Shameless promotion also those uniforms are from Giretsu Kuteitai and the look damn cool hope we get the squad

Also Japanese tech tree could get
Kijirō Nambu Prototype semi-auto
A 10 round semi-auto made during 1930s for Japanese semi-auto trials but Nambu pulled out of that completion

Also Type Otsu Rifle with 10 round mag would be viable ,too also ZH29s and 32s can be added since Chinese bought bunch of them and Japan captured a few of these in fact type otsu is based on these rifles

On other note Since we are giving Chinese weapons here are some
Taiyuan Arsenal Thompson in .45 ACP

Chongqinng Arsenal Thompson in 7.63mm Mauser

and an other Semi-auto from china
And The Type Hua Quick Step Autorifle(This one has no photo only an image wich imagines what it would have looked like)(Apparently they found about the rifle in 1974 when they were checking old warehouse and did find the rifle laying around but no one took a photo)

Artistic Representation

anyhow about silenced type96 and 99 I dont think Japan had any silenced weapon they didnt develop any but bought Maxim suppressors for tasting but it didnt reach anywhere anyhow I guess we can assume that Maxim suppressor was used in these weapons not everything has to follow reality 1to1

Another semi-auto gun ( rifle from Kokura Arsenal is from 1940s which is the time when army reinstated the semi-automatic program)

other than that Type 3 Ko SMG(One of the prototype of Type 100 SMG. It have very long bayonet lug to make up for the total length, but finally they find that SMG does not need such long length, so in the Model 3 Otsu it was shortened.)

and Experimental Type 1 light machine gun Model III

試製一式軽機関銃III型_技本脚
Model III, Technical HQ’s bipod design

試製一式軽機関銃III型_名廠脚
Model III, Nagoya Arsenal’s bipod design

Experimental Type 1 light machine gun Model II

試製一式軽機関銃II型甲
Model II Ko

Experimental Type 1 light machine gun Model I
試製一式軽機関銃I型A
Model I A

試製一式軽機関銃I型B
Model I B

And few other LMGs that I wont bother but those type 11 prototypes look awesome here check this topic

these reminded me of type 91 LMG

beside these for an event STG-44 would be awesome not gonna lie I want it

There are also for SMGs
Experimental submachine gun Type I model 1934.

and Modification of the experimental submachine gun Type II A model 1942

Also during 20s and 30s Japan purchased Semi-autos from around the world most notable of them being Pederson rifle but here are some of those rifles

Madsen-Rasmusen

RSC 17

Vickers Pedersen T2E1 Experimental Rifle

M1922 Bang rifle

3 Likes

Nice! Even better.

1 Like

Well not exactly if you ever watched the movie The Thin Man Goes Home there is type 99 or Type 96 in the movie that has a suppressor. So such weapon with suppressor really existed during world war 2.

I’m not sure though we cant trust movies since they change stuff to fit narrative but the movie being from 1944 might give your argument some merit anyhow it doesn’t matter like I told I wouldnt mind in fact Im just gonna assume Japan used that Maxim suppressors that they bought

Well that’s the thing we don’t know did US experimented with this LMGs and give them to the movie or they found them made by Japan and decided to use them as propaganda but they where real and the suppressors where real however the origin is unknown