We need better maps (The end?)

That’s what I thought too, I was just including it with the gate itself in my head.

1 Like

Typical, isn’t? You guys probably already asked for larger maps for some time, I joined the Closed Beta since last sunday, also wanting larger maps, and then they release this Manor map, haha. Quite the opposite.

1 2 3 Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-2008-0317_Russland_Bergung_eines_Verwundeten mos2354-1

Enough examples of what I (or we) want :sunglasses:

2 Likes

It also shows the biggest problem
Which is lack of snow in Enlisted moscow

2 Likes

Gate in the left wall.
It’s off the map so you need to be fast, most classes can barely make it. Getting an engineer through is all that matters, and they’re fast enough.

Expect half of your bots to die in the process but once you build a spawn inside you’re set, and nobody looks for you to come in that way.

The hole in the right wall is definitely the easier option, but this one gets you up into the half of the walls that matter instead of being separated from the objective by the front hole.

imo I think battles inside taigas would look cool,
After crash landing an aircraft, I was surprised how detailed these non-trespass areas are

Is there another way to walk on the whole map?
I want to see all places Moscow offers

Maybe Cousine royale uses the same map so I can look there

1 Like

The entire map was detailed out, as they’re planning on making the entire map accessible at some point I think

Would be cool…and revolutionary

Most shooters don’t have as much maps as Enlisted will.
Even CBT has more maps than whole CoD WW2

Now, I’ve never played battlefield so I don’t know how exactly are they standing with maps

I never said within one playable area/level/map. I imagine they will add 10+ more maps that are all on this one big map

It’s still a lot of maps, if you ask me

Just a ballpark.
If you consider we already have:
(Conquest)
Monastery + invasion
Vyoskovo village + invasion + assault
Beloe lake
Manor
Forgot name:
Community farm map
Town map + assault
Big church map
Small church and trenches at B map
8+4(alt variants) maps? Maybe even more I forgot about
Oh that made me remember. What tf happened to assault? I miss that gamemode :frowning:

Shitters cried that attacking two points was too hard so it got pulled iirc

1 Like

Oh my god I totally forgot we had it, it was my favorite gamemode

Having 2 capture points reduced the slaughter

I actually liked CAT more than CBT :expressionless:

1 Like

It was great!
Defenders would have to split their forces between both points and while the attackers could try to steamroll one and then the other.
I really miss Assault.

1 Like

I really don’t know what was wrong with assault

Maybe we’ll see it again in OBT

1 Like

:relieved: well I am likeable after all :relieved:

1 Like

Never played it, but that seems too easy to defeat the defenders unless they have greater numbers.

You just have to have two not braindead players defend and you can both just hold both points yourselves. I’ve done it with remnar back when it was still in rotation.

1 Like

And if there are two not-braindead attackers?

Realistically the attackers will be an uncoordinated mess, sure, but it seems like it has too much potential to just sandbag in favor of the attackers because they don’t have to be in 2 places at once.

Considering we were defending as Soviets vs Germans. I’m sure there were more than a few not braindead Germans attacking. We were just better at scrambling between the two points than them.

Nevermind us being better shots :wink:

They had to hold both points at the same time to proceed so generally someone would have to make an attempt to hold the recently captured one from the defending counter attack.

Assault was somehow a very nice gamemode,
It was like invasion Split up in two cap zones so it wasn’t as meatgrinder as invasion is now.
I remember, there were only 2 capture zones (4 capture points) and it took players a lot of time to capture so battle was very calm and stationary. I even remember it being more open but that was probably because MP-41/PPK was still not introduced and 9/10 soldiers were armed with rifles

3 Likes