We need better maps (The end?)

I really don’t know why do they have to mess it up so much

Gaijin literately made a good war movie about ww2 Moscow back in 2017 and made tons of money

Is making a ww2 game so harder?
Can they give darkflow at least some support (Motion capture equipment, more programmers to develop the game faster, physics…)

Enlisted is FPS and has more potential than WT but can gaijin see this?

The simple solution to IDF on objectives is to just add friendly fire to IDF.

Dropping artillery on a point should kill both teams.

2 Likes

honestly, it does not. There are more WW2 FPS than WW2 vehicle games like WT/WoT.

Actually it’s debatable
There are also more FPS players than war vehicle players

Plus

BF V and CoD WW2 turned out to be a disaster while Post scriptum and HLL can be sometimes boring to play and on top of that RO 2 and H&G are very old games leaving Enlisted at a very good position

Except that position has already been trashed by the P2W and RNG mechanics.
you should listen to 1:30-2:00 part of this video: Warframes Gunplay Is In A Terrible State - YouTube
Enlisted just doesnt do this stuff

Devs are the ones who will decide if the game will stay on that good position or not

We still have to wait for the OBT and see

do you honestly think Enlisted will survive that in its current state?

If it doesn’t change the biggest issues

then probably no

I’m also in favor of bigger maps, and if the devs don’t listen the game will die. There’s talks of the upcoming battlefield game having 64 players on each side with giant maps and other great game mechanics that this smaller studio can’t compare with.

better big maps will provide tank to tank engagement as well as less kills from tank aka we shall see less meatgrinder effect in game moreover we can use our beloved rifles too now its step1 throw grenade step2 go rambo using your assaulter step3 if he dies continue from step1 really lol is this even a game?no tactics no idea only brainless nade spam and rambo guy

1 Like

If this BF game takes place in ww2 (which I doubt it will), I will most definitely buy it

People forget Darkflow is not the only studio
Game can receive a bigger push from the gaijin entertainment

Gaijin is a big company and yesterday I learned they have financed the production of a russian war movie which turned out to be the movie of the year in Russia

Just to remind you that Enlisted has the ability to beat all those games but devs are too stupid to do it

yeah enlisted has the potential to be the game of the decade devs need to see this

1 Like

They probably did saw it the first time I suggested it back in November but decided to ignore it.
Now we have to show them we are serious,

Maps in Enlisted…don’t look like Battle for Moscow at all

snow should be thicc

1 Like

And fog should be thicc too

wait this aint going in a healthy direction now I know why those people asked add women soldiers pls

I started thinking about russian female snipers and I’ve got an idea:
What if skins of famous fighters like for example Lyudmila Pavlichenko were sold as part of monetisation of a game? Sure, it may result in horde of Lyudimilas atacking german positions but it’s still better than current monetisations system.

1 Like

no no stop it I take it back this is a good topic dont let it go down the drain pls guys lets stick to topic we shall infact we need a offical meme page like the russian have

It would be hard to do as many aces were vehicle crew but it’s doable.

Hmmmm

Maybe if we ass…i mean if we add female skin soldiers as very rare loot box drop which can only be obtained once

So we won’t have thousands of Natashas and Lydias but instead one per every veteran player

Ok now it’s enough, back to the original topic

1 Like