We need at least one additional BR queue and plenty of BR weapon changes

I won’t extend the rant. However I feel the merge can be good but I feel a lot of changes need to happen as far as weapon BR changes and adding a different queue system.

Choices for queue systems that could help:

1. 1-2,2-3,3-4 and 4-5. 1-2,2-3 can be just early war maps. 3-4 can be mid-late war and late war. And 4-5 can be late war.

2. 1-2 (early war to mid war maps) 3-4 (mid to early-late war like mid 1943 to late 1944) and then 5 be strictly late war maps like Normandy and Berlin)

Weapon BR changes:

Russia

-Drum PpSh and drum ppd’s at br 4
-Federov’s rpm nerfed to 500 rpm and at br 4
-Avs at br 4

Germany

-mp717 at br 4 and preferred maps only for eastern front
-kiraly at br4
-mkb at br4
-tiger E at br4
-mp3008 rpm buffed to 630 and at br 3/4

Nothing for US and Japan I can think of.

Adding new campaigns for 3-4 and 5 like

-Dneiper carpathian offensive, winter and spring for 3-4 and 5

-narva, winter and summer maps for 3-4 and 5

-Aachen for 3-4 and 5

-Leningrad for 1-2 and 3-4

-Tobruk on 1-2

-Operation bagration at 3-4 and 5

Adding new campaigns/ maps should widen the variety for preferred maps on 3-4 and preferred maps being on 3-4 only.

This is just me, open for other people’s wanted changes to the game, just don’t be toxic.

2 Likes

I prefer the BR system as is. BR III is easily the most fun of all the BR’s

Yeah I can see where you’re coming from with that. It’s just I personally see the current br system as distasteful/unorganized as br 3 is just a gamble. Rather you bulldoze 1-2’s or you get bulldozed by tier 5 players. I have no means of coming off as negative but to rather be honest of how I see the br system rn. I feel if it was the 1-2,3-4 and 5 br system, I feel br 3’s can go up against a good blend. Which case as br 3 you would get tier 2’s who feel they’re ready to be out of their comfort zone as you also get 3’s and 4’s in the mix who are already in the loop of that queue, however also having a different gameplay style and most of the vehicles and weapons would at least fit the time frame.

1 Like

You see though, BR III being a gamble is the best part. It is the most like Enlisted pre Merge, and it is the closest I can get to the Enlisted I know and love. Plus all of my favorite weapons of the war are in BR III so I’m just winning all round here

2 Likes

I’ve heard some people on Xbox actually say the same and I gotta say it’s a unique and likable feature. However having a 3-4 queue would give 1-2 their own space and if people at tier 2 are ready for a challenge that doesn’t require you to fight tier 5, then you can equip a tier 3 or 4 gun and fight tier 3-4 players. And tier 3 wouldn’t have to run the risk of having to fight tier 5. Main issue I had when equipping tier 3 guns the first day of the merge was being uptiered to fight tier 5 players almost every single match. And I also see several people on the forums wanting a change in queues and to keep 1 away from 3 and 3 from 5. So 3 would be a true middle ground tier as 4 wouldn’t be required to fight tier 5 unless they equip a tier 5 weapon.

Rather a queue change or if not a queue change, I wouldn’t be opposed to a timeframe mode to where the weapons fit the time frame.

I love fighting V’s with III equipment though. They think they’re elite CoD sweat lords or something and then I put em down with an M1 Garand and a BAR. Lol

Honestly I like doing the same but I do it with bolt action rifles. And the reactions I get are sublime lol

However as far as that goes, a lot of others would also want a middle ground too without having to run the risk of running into tier 5’s. For example let’s say of people want to use the beretta m38 40 rounds but want to use it against brits or mid war russians, then a 3-4 queue would give them that option. Or if you want to use a ppSh drum in br4 in the case of my suggestion in mid to late war eastern winter maps, then 3-4 would give that option however it’s a small gamble that you wound get the winter maps but instead Berlin or the other summer/spring maps. These are just examples though.

I do like an idea someone else came up with. Sure, limit BR III
But, give us an option in the settings to willingly make BR III as it is now

BR V scawy people get satisfied, and I get to keep my fun
It’s the literalt definition of a win-win

Despite the fact I do prefer the OG enlisted over the merged enlisted, I am confused on this other person’s idea without just a little bit more elaboration. Is there anyway you can send me a quote of the post that way I can go see it by chance?

I agree with the additional maps being added as well as a more expanded queue system. The BR system can’t be fixed until the research and XP progression is addressed for veterans as well as new players. As a veteran I am unable to unlock things I research because I do not have an early tech tree item unlocked, which makes no sense since I am able to research it. Either they make an allowance for veterans so they can continue their progression where they left prior to merge or allow anyone to research a different tree once they pass their current tier BR level. Once you unlock 10 BR 1 items, you can research the next tier and then start the tree anywhere or to a degree like that in similar circumstances. It’s just very oppressive to play the game and grind out for equipment I will never use.

They need to take it one step at a time. However yea they should address the tech tree issues first. More minor things need fixed first and then can rework the queues in the BR system. After that is where they can work on the weapons listed on the post.

1 Like

Not sure how to carry quotes over to other threads on mobile. Let me figure something out

I went ahead and read it now.

I get what you mean by this, however like the original user of the comment said, this would lead to an open season on the new players at tier 1-2. And most people on the forums want 1 from 3 and 3 from 5. That is where a queue of 1-2,3-4 and 5 would be a better solution for. Because despite if they take the weapons I listed down to tier 4, new players have a choice to uptiered themselves to such battles and would never have to fight tier 3 until they’re ready to equip at least one tier 3 weapon of some sort.

I just had my first games on Japan team. I have only the 3 default squads and it put me in a game against shermans and I don’t even have explosives until I unlock the tier 1 requirement which I guess is 9 unlocks. I guess the rest of my team had the same setup as me because we were spawn camped by sherman HE for the whole game. There was few times that someone got close to a sherman but they just ran around it cause they have nothing they can do to it. So this happened 3 games in a row and I can tell I’m done with playing Japan.
This is probably what any new player feels. They better do something about this BR shitshow and fast while they still get new players around the news of the game being revamped.

2 Likes

I doubt that’s gonna happen the allies lost their bot farm in Tunisia so they need a new one

All the more reason for why an additional queue resulting in the form of 1-2,3-4 and 5 would be a good fit simply for keeping br3 users from farming new players. Even though I’d proudly take pre war kar98’s and m1938 mosins with the mix of ppSh 41 drums and beretta m38 extended’s against 3-4 br queues.

I like the original intention of the 2 queues

A little of BR III in Low Tier and a little of BR III in High Tier. Just something to give the Lows and newbies so they can increase their skill and critical thinking while playing the game. How best to avoid that guy’s line of fire. How to flank. How to take out a tank without using your own tank. Fun stuff like that breeds better players who can then move up into High Tier with skill and confidence in their ability to play the game

1 Like

When a new player with no tech and weapons at all to kill a sherman face a sherman in his first games he will learn how to avoid the line of fire by avoiding the game. You already have AI bots to farm in the game. You don’t need to push away the few new people who chose to give it a try.