We invite you to join the Alpha test team

idk what is the problem with believing that game has between 4-12k concurrent players. this is not players in lobby waiting for game, but players actually in battle.

this is all data from replay site and players and bots are clearly defined there.

i will probably do another stat analysis, but i need to rewrite my code and create few views in database for easier data retrieval and analysis so we will see current state of the game.

1 Like

First of all, dev set different requirement for different modes of missions to be started.
Conquest always filled with more players. And more likely to happen during peak times.
Also, dev also set hidden player ratings for you to join different matches.
This game does have some level of SBMM. But not always working.

Player split is just a norm of the game. Even different servers and time of the day have different player splitting patterns. You may want to check by actually playing the game and in different time of the day and server to confirm this.
Replay only able to reveal part of the actual situation.

1 Like

For Alpha testersā€¦ I just want to warn you. Dont make an impulsive decision. This time is even more hard working and challenging than CAT.
Also, good luck on Enlistedā€™s future, I have bleak hope for itā€¦
Is it still being actively developing?

Normandy is the best campaign, I knew it.

youā€™reā€¦ kidding right?

were you even there?

i believe you do, but it used to be alot more junkier back then.

so, i wouldnā€™t think itā€™s more difficult than it used to be back then.

just different.

what makes you think the opposite?

honestly.

i get being angry and mad at the slow progress, but youā€™re the same kind who gets angry and mad when you even get a slight update or news.

itā€™s kinda easy to pin point problems to problems, and apparently not so much in fixing it.

so, i say, let them cook.

and judge what they do rather than speculate on whatā€™s coming or not.

3 Likes

latest

This is actually not a data good statistic for F2P.

This is definitely an opportunity Iā€™d like to be a part of.

1 Like

As a player, I donā€™t have a lot of time to work on this. .

Because I have a formal developer job. And my occasional spare time is also used to play games and make mods. So I didnā€™t have a lot of extra time.

I hope developers can not only listen to the opinions of the Alpha test team, but also listen more to the opinions of ordinary players like me in the forum.

Iā€™m particularly interested in communicating with developers on the forums about the custom games and mod editor. Iā€™d also want more feedback from developers (e.g. completing PersonalSpawnScore, adding more editor features that would benefit new game modes)

Considering that developers may not have enough energy to develop new game modes.

Hopefully the developers will make some of the popular custom mod game modes more of a part of the official game.

Allows players who playing custom mods to gain limited level grinding exp and finishing daily missions

7 Likes

I applied last time too, but idk if they even take console players.

Only if you have access to the PC version.

Oh so here are lots of alpha testers.
I think itā€™s the proper place to report some problemsā€¦

(1) Thereā€™s a bug that when you are using an engineer constructed anti-air gun or cannon and a plane bomb explodes nearby, but in a safe distance that normally donā€™t do or do small damage it insta kills you when you are inside the anti air or cannon anyway.

Can anyone realate?

(2) When you are using a mounted mg and move fast it exits randomly saying that ā€œyou are too farā€

Again. Can anyone realate?

(3 not a bug, butā€¦) Itā€™s impossible to win as Axis in Tunisia campaign, the most broken campaign so farā€¦

It happens when mg is placed higher than your character and game kick you out of mg to not create situation where your character is levitating because your feet need to touch the ground

Because that campaign has almost zero players on Axis side, while Allies are full of tryhards in Grants and Shermans II and planes that are nuking your crappy tanks and wheelers. They should boost xp of that campaign (Moscow Axis too) for axis by 100% so players would have incentive to play losing side. Right now itā€™s super frustrating to losing 90% of your matches.

About first point plane explosions are bugged that includes plane itself and bombs that sometimes deal zero dmg even if they are super close to you while sometimes they deal insane dmg like atomic bomb and nuke your entire squad/vehicle even tho it doesnā€™t make any sense.

2 Likes

That figures, no wonder there are always so many extra bugs on console.

Not really, official build is always the same across all platforms.

1 Like

I would love to join the Alpha team but Iā€™m guessing it needs a custom install and I play using GeForce Now cloud gaming on an iMac :sweat_smile:

1. Yes. Also had the opposite. Bombs destroy my AA gun but I was instantly removed from it to standing nearby watching it burn. Weird.
  2. Yes. Iā€™ve had that consistently. Also occurs when the angle of fire is too great. Rather than limit my field of fire and stop it simply dumps me from the MG and says ā€œyou are too far.ā€
  3. Iā€™ve seen stretches of a particular side being simply unable to win. From days to weeks. Unsure if this is due to player imbalance or something else.

When i see this i think by myself this puplisher earns a lot of money maybee millions a week but they ask for a alpha testing team. What did you get for your work in return? I mean every one of us play the game because its fun, if you have to play ā€¦ hours a week and then writing reports on bugs. Thats for me not fun anymore thats work and you should do it for free as i understand that? Tell you what i make mods, 3d modells, textures, physics for a other game and i earn with that money. Yes i do also free work but only to race in a leauge (that earns nothing and is free for all) that we have the newest cars. But maybee thats what this guys like to do in alpha testing helping the game evolve into somthing better. But i wouldnt do that if i mentiont that the publisher earns a lot of money with the game. (Importent to say no offense to the alpha testers, its only my opinion).

3 Likes

how did you know they make a ton of money, its a free game and not all player buying stuff from the dev

Specifically when it comes to issues with buttons getting remapped/ hierarchy type changes that are often otherwise overlooked because PC has more button options.

I havenā€™t left a comment here yet so Iā€™m just gonna leave my thoughts here on the new alpha testers if nothing else.

So to those who want to be an alpha tester and give important reports and relevant information to the team which is in charge of adding new things to the game you need to learn how to break the game and know every way to exploit it to give relevant information to the team which is in charge of adding new things to the game and test out all their features and how this will affect gameplay and team play.