We invite you to join the Alpha test team

At the beginning of February, we created the Alpha test team in Enlisted, made up of great guys - you, our players. The Alpha team have been testing various new features even before their official release, helping to collect your bug reports from the community.gaijin service, and working together to make Enlisted better for all of us.

WE’RE EXPANDING THE TEAM

If you don’t keep quiet when you notice a bug, enjoy seeing a bug fixed in the next patch, and are familiar with the community.gaijin service, we’re definitely going to become friends.

Simply tell us about yourself through the form and your application will get to us. We’re accepting them until October 4th.

OPEN FORM

29 Likes

Guys!
Do it.

15 Likes

that’s good to hear.

good luck for the new comers partecipants. :slight_smile:

wished to be there, but different time schedule does not allow me.
so good luck to the others.

6 Likes

Wish I could… but life and my schedule keep denying me.

It’s a good thing there will be more testers thought. Better quality control equals a better game.

9 Likes

Do it guys. It’s more than worth to help the game getting better for everyone and, an amazing experience with the enlisted team.

If you want to make the game better, this is a precious opportunity.

10 Likes

sounds good. I want to…just time…hmmm

What should we do if we join? am i gonna just play and if there is a bug i report it or doing what?, and is it merge alpha test?

2 Likes

I have enjoyed my time being a part of the team. If you play a lot and like to see it improve, I definitely would recommend giving it a go

6 Likes

I want to make the game better. I want it to succeed.

That being said, is historical accuracy/authenticity/atmosphere up for debate in the Aplha Tests or “haha funny decalled Tiger in Moscow is awesome” is the default modus operandi over there?

8 Likes

It’s not about debating HA stuff.

It’s about testing new builds, finding the bugs and reporting them for devs to fix…

I’m not a tester and even I know this :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Well if it’s “the merge” build and all I get is King Tigers in Stalingrad, I’d report this as a bug for devs to fix.

But if that kind of stuff is considered “haha so cool” then why bother applying :wink:

4 Likes

Just make sure you guys don’t hire any COD-bois that only want more more more more wierd wacky weapons.

Focus on authenticity. I might apply despite my job…

7 Likes

All of us have diferent opinions. That’s what make us a society, a community in this case. Discussions are always open.

I m more than open to accept diferent point of views, but please let me have my own opinion.even, if you disagree with it. Which is fine.

2 Likes

I signed up!

2 Likes

Burn-the-Witch-Meme

9 Likes

Ah damn smartphone :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Maybe i’ll sign up. Could be fun

4 Likes

It’s never been specified, but am I safe in assuming consoles are not included in any testing?

1 Like

What do they do though?

If you have a computer yes. The computer is needed :slight_smile:

1 Like