We invite you to join the Alpha test team

Ah so not possible to test on console, damn shame!

4 Likes

I was pretty sure we were already alpha testing this game ā€¦ :innocent:

7 Likes

How much is (roughly) the alpha tester client ahead of the release client? 1 Minor update? Or perhaps you test the next major content update?

Anything we should know about it?

Enlisted gonna change a lot, because of the new progression system, is interesting Ganjin is doing it carefull

Because, if the do wrong, some guys will leave the comunity.

anyway. DEV,s aleardy know this.

2 Likes

itā€™s not Gaijin who decides on the game, itā€™s an indie studio DarkFlow Software Gaijin is just the publisher

1 Like

I donĀ“t have enough faith in the future of this game anymore like last time. Hats off to anyone who still applied though.

1 Like

Will the test be available for consoles or is it only for PC because I remember that console had a lot of trouble with lag because of the update after the last test because it wasnā€™t also done on console

2 Likes

Hey, a console player can apply, but will need a pc capable of running the client to do the alpha test team job.

Never loose faith. As a alpha test my self and my colegues, we see the work developers put into the game.

We, and the community are a important piece into the development of this game.

Donā€™t loose faith :slight_smile:

Itā€™s an important task that we alphas do it proudly!

5 Likes

yet another thing console players canā€™t do or help with

sigh

3 Likes

Nonsense. We collect valuable feedback everywhere. And we already reported bugs, no one even mentioned. Your statement is just obsolete.
We are always into getting informations. So are helpers, moderators and,. obviously, the devs themselves. They are reading everything.

5 Likes

80dphe

Thatā€™s the kind of offer we canā€™t refuse.

2 Likes

itā€™s a PC game that you lot were lucky enough to have ported because you have SSDs, nothing more.

Aha, and what exactly is a publisher doing? Exactly giving money to invest meaning they decide on the strategy they go. And the Progression System is a way to earn money. I see a lot of you guys dont understand fundamental how game developing works.

Alpha testers canā€™t hide comments :stuck_out_tongue:

Itā€™s either the community disagreeing with you, or a bird. But since the comment isnā€™t completely deleted, but only hiddenā€¦

The community must disagree :zipper_mouth_face:

6 Likes

Lmao ā€œluckyā€, Iā€™d bet money thereā€™s more console players than pc. Thatā€™s how it usually goes, PC game begins to die then a console release comes to save it :skull_and_crossbones:

2 Likes

good luck to new applicants. Enlisted is fun as it is, But my reason for being here is the huge potential I am waiting for it to achieve. Hopefully, with your help it can get there!!

7 Likes

We donā€™t and wont flag posts. Community does.

I m sorry you feel that way.

1 Like

i accept.
this is from 4 months ago from 8 day data.

04e3d46278badf22d5d0a1209fae8f6d

8 Likes