We invite you to join the Alpha test team

by the way, how much do they pay for testing? Can’t find any info on that

2 Likes

thats the payment, and being a part of it

3 Likes

Nothing is more rewarding for me than a bug getting fixed.

8 Likes

Welp, I guess I should’ve Google’d the English proficiency levels. I assumed most proficient was at the top, or A1, but apparently that’s least. There goes my chance :joy:

2 Likes

LOL I did it on my phone and did the same. Rushed it cos wife was annoyed from the light from my phone. No matter :stuck_out_tongue:

no wonder enlisted is full of bugs )

1 Like

I wouldnt say that. Sometimes the volunteers do a superior job, because they “want” to be there. All the guys I see here with the A tag, are not only good and long time players, but its in their best interest to report everything they come accross. And I have no doubt they do.

Think Paratroopers…Only accepted volunteers…and mostly ended up being elite units :stuck_out_tongue:…(ofcourse forgetting the double pay part :stuck_out_tongue: )

2 Likes

Where does this data come from

understand what you mean, but I think the inCubator programme is different.

You are telling me the game has over 300k players and is unable to fill 1 lobby with 10 players each side for 2 minutes+ queue?

That’s funny

2 Likes

Unlike you, Willi Wonka here got some time in the land of the banned already, so he knows a thing or two about moderation.

Eat chocolate.

1 Like

well they are separated on 6 servers (3 crossplay on and 3 crossplay off) with 6 campaigns. that is average 8k daily players for one campaign per server. not to mention that out of those 300k, ~76k players only played one battle in 8 days and another ~86k plays less than 1 battle in 2 days. number of players that play 1 or more battle daily is ~96k across 6 servers and 6 campaigns.

so overall this is not a lot of players.

edit:
corrected more than 1 into 1 or more…

This is what a game with 10~12k average active playerbase looks like in the lobby

Even Enlisted has 10k of active player, you get at least 300 people split to fill 15 lobbies with 10 players each side… except that doesn’t happen

So 300k is just far from accurate

2 Likes

you are mixing concurrent with daily players. concurrent is number of people active at the moment and daily is people active across 24 hours.

Well that makes thing even worse, you still can get 8~10 lobbies filled with 20 players but it just doesnt happen or do they?

1 Like

Oh wait… 300k are total player count… now that explain a lot of things…

1 Like

it happens, just that game is segregated. ffs 6 servers with 6 campaigns gives you 36 ways they split playerbase.

this was posted by @tommyZZM

this is concurrent number of players for enlisted. now divide this number by 36 to get average number of players in your campaign that is currently in battle. considering that average battle is around 20 minutes you can further divide this number by 20 (or 10) to get average number of players per 1 (or 2) minute that you need for MM. suddenly you dont have that many players…

btw disclaimer… crossplay on is more popular than crossplay off and some campaigns are more popular than others.

btw2 this is stats per campaign for only crossplay on. red color shows that there is high chance you will get bots inside the game

2 Likes

that is total player for 8 days data was taken. total can be even higher with higher date range.

WT doesn’t even have 1% of total player as active playerbase… actually no game does that the more time they run, by the scaling, Enlisted is even worse for that

I don’t believe Enlisted has that much active players daily, even less concurrent

2 Likes