USSR vs Japan

Will there be eastern maps with the USSR fighting Japan? I think that would be a lot of Fun! Especially since Japan has tier 5 weaponry now.

15 Likes

There are rumors that they are preparing something about the USSR vs Japan.

2 Likes

Khalkhin Gol when?

2 Likes

It has been highly requested so its not out of the question.

4 Likes

Welcome to the brotherhood komerade

2 Likes

It would also make lots of sense because currently ussr and japan only have 1 enemy to fight while usa and germany has 2.

This wouldn’t be good at all. USSR weaponry is superior to all weaponry in this game, even better than the Germans

. Japan has worse weapons than the allies, it would be a disaster for the Japanese

I disagree. Japan has really great smgs in low and high br, type hei auto is the best sf rifle currently, ho-ri can compete with is-2 and their planes are also great but sadly in too high br. They just need to lower some stuff br like type 4 rifle to br 3 and chi-nu to br 3 or 2 and japan will be fine. Also japanese will be getting sig ke7 in the test server which will help counter fedorov and as 44.

3 Likes

Complete nonsense.

Japanese only has extremely weird vehicle BR policy, but that’s all.

Plus once Soviet vs Japan update drops, it should surely came with new stuff for Japan.

6 Likes

they are somewhat balanced, in low br against US.

Sure

spg vs tank is quite unbalanced setting to start with

Doubt the SA rifle makes much differency but why not

Was actually thinking this 5min ago while getting ass handed by shermans.
Makes 0 sense that BR3 shermans can roam in BR2 games while theres not really a single tank that could compete with shermans, not even in br3.
Disregarding the SPG.

As LMG it hardly is counter to AS44, since the times of LMG’s being just large AR’s is long gone.
So unless it will be designated as AR to assaulter and functions as one, it wont be much of counter to anything.

1 Like

If it is too unbalanced japan can always get the chi-ri or something similar

Was it lmg? Im not that sure. It definitely should be assault rifle and not lmg

chi-ri could work.

IRL its LMG, obviously such nuissances havent ever bothered DF, but still doubt it would be AR.

I am not an expert in japanese guns so i dont know if there are any other guns that could work as their assault rifle. Sig ke7 seems the only option unless i missed something

It was LMG in test server and was BR 3

1-For Ar for Japan, we have to compromise otherwise we can’t add anything to it the best 3 candidates are Type 2 with 6.5 mm ammo (SMG with bigger ammo than normal small 6.5 and smaller than 6.5 Arisaka people from the forum already made topics about it), Dutch M.15 Madsen gun(captured)(With shortened barrel and chambered in 6.5x53R dutch mannlicher ammo, it would be similar in performance and role to Fedorov AR soviets have.) and lastly STG-44 (Japan bought 6 I don’t see them being in the tech tree but as a gold order why not)
( Dutch M.15 Madsen gun)

2 Likes

So basically japanese bar? If sig ke7 appears as an br 3 lmg then there is no reason to have type 96 and type 99 in br 3. They should be dropped to br 2

1 Like

These all seem nice except the stg. I really dont like copy pasted stuff especially if there are other options

1 Like

I suggested it as a gold order or event for Japan not TT but who knows devs might not even consider it

1 Like

The devs will also probably add japanese tiger

1 Like

I mean they have no choice since thats the best ww2 Tank Japan has in WT unless they start modeling