Update "Rzhev"

What is the dispersion of other semis?

For other russian semis, it’s between 0.18 and 0.21. With exception of KB-P-135 that has 0.49 dispersion. But that’s is m1 carbine/VG 1-5 type of semi.

Still. Honestly it’s almost none. Your shot will never miss provided you aim, at Enlisted sniping distance (200m and I’m generous).

It’s playing with words.

Btw. Reload time are very interesting too.

Both premium BR2 semi rifles has significantly longer reload time than any other russian semis.

SKS-31: 4.0
SVD-30: 3.7

Screenshot_20240620_234453_Browser

Reload time of Italian BR2 semi and BR2 type hei is in both cases only 3.2, plus both of them have alt reload.

Has anyone got this yet?
and does it shoot planes?
and what ammo you get , details :stuck_out_tongue: thanks

I dont have it so I watched some gameplay on YT to see if this thing can shoot me from the sky when I’m flying.
The answer is no apparently.
HE-TF (timed fuze) is what it says but TF doesnt work.
Also no proxy fuze.
So only a direct hit on a plane can take it down.
Good luck with that :laughing:
Maybe a transportplane or bomber is possible…

afbeelding

3 Likes

I have it, it is fun, it just needs binocs view option, as it’s not a front line vehicle, but with right camo it is very effective IMHO

As for planes not tried yet, but really lacking binocs, KV2 has binocs.

1 Like

Disappointing, i was hoping, it would shoot the planes, go with my flakpanzer1 :stuck_out_tongue:
thanks for info

3 Likes

I watched a few videos and everybody only uses it for shooting at tanks and infantry.
It seems rather effective at that.
They take a few shots at planes and then give up.
So why not just get a tank instead of this thing, if it cant shoot planes?

Hmm maybe there’s a art to it :smile:

I have tanks, i want to shoot planes :rofl:
Have trouble seeing tanks in game, and don’t like using them, but planes i can see :smile:

Flakpanzer rules!

3 Likes

You know you can test it before you buy it?

1 Like

Not against planes.

1 Like

You can’t because practice field haven’t moving plane

1 Like

It is nice to support DF, the amount of personal things Enlisted helped me through, including COVID.

Plus I love the '88, now I can fire it, I can’t actually wait to see what @tommyZZM does for Big Action custom, I would hope binocs can be added at very least!

5 Likes

Yah I’m with you, enough damn “micro” transactions already!! I’m not buying premium for a game that gets more and more like COD everytime they do a “major” update!!..Also for sum reason buddy there that replied to you! I won’t mention names, can be as snarky as he wants & posts are kept, I called him out for being a dick cuz you know if it’s not his opinion then it’s nothing. My post got removed

maybe one day they can add ai plane that fly in circle to practice (after all they can add ai tank now so it possible)

1 Like

It’s not good… at all, at br4.

It has a doom gun true… BUT:

• NO gun depreciation. Forget shooting vehicles from a hill.
  • NO defense lmg.
  • Open top
  • NO armour
  • Prime target for planes strafing
  • CANNOT SHOOT PLANES WELL (No HE-TF. only regular HE)
  • Is HUGE
  • Cannot only pop out of cover and shoot. Because the gun is on the back and… so are the ammo racks!

Don’t get at full price. It’s a gimmick collector item. It’s not a good vehicle.

4 Likes

i will buy it when it on sale since they might fix HE-TF in the future

1 Like

IF HE-TF (or magical proximity fuse) works, then I’d get it.

Right now it’s not worth it at br 4. Would be fine at br 3 maximum.

1 Like