Update 0.6.0.61

I will be swift

I ask all of you to stop all the references from Ukraine or any other current war, also to stop using offensive terms against each others, there is no reason for such immotivate hostility between each other

4 Likes

but i want to see the kursk offensive in enlisted, you know, the one in summer of 1943

3 Likes

I have Bredas on my Soviets and RPK x2 so itā€™s not like iā€™m at any disadvantage (5 more bullets doesnā€™t really matter to me) plus you will be using superior PPS-42 and those tanks i already mentioned previously. Soviets are much stronger at BR2 than Axis. VG-2 is very nice but not as good as Winchester.

okay but not everybody has RPKs or Breda LMGs so using gold order or legacy guns isnt a fair comparison

Itā€™s available to veteran players or ones that purchased BP/grinded events so we still can compare them against Axis unlocks and they are not nowhere near as good as Soviets at BR2.

@FLAG03 dude you know the forum rule, just avoid say this okay? Now if you want help our dear helper @Euthymia07 post your Replay or a clip where the bug happens so we can find the bug faster

1 Like

Listen Iā€™m doing my job, Iā€™m not going justify myself with you, your post are aggressive and attack user of this forum or player, calling them leech, emotional issued, monkey or parasite and whole other thing, from homophobia to racism or you start behaving correctly or im going doing something else than delete or hide post, and this is an ultimatum

13 Likes

You can bypass the kamikaze system as soon as you switch to the tail gunners on aircraft when you crash.

Please fix this so that it is no longer exploited. I saw multiple people abusing this

5 Likes

Hmm when did the AT-44 squad get new Rzhev cammo??

Looks fantastic, actually blends well into winter scapes! :vulcan_salute:

6 Likes

Known.

1 Like

It got it 2/3 updates ago iirc

1 Like

My apologies. I didnā€™t know you already known about that and tbh I havenā€™t read all previous comments here before.

I wonder what would happen if a f2p player had a 3 para squad in his lineup and this happened to him.

1 Like

Ages ago, at least 6 months. But itā€™s one of my favorite camos. Itā€™s sad that I canā€™t use it on multiple squads.

1 Like

No, this is not a fix. That gun is absolutely superior to many of the so called ā€˜primaryā€™ weapons. If the devs are going to be this ignorant, they really do need to allow us to leave the ā€˜primaryā€™ weapon slot empty. Mostly for shuffling weapons/troops around between battles, this is just another prime example of this bug in action.

Why do the devs keep doing the 20k in two days? Canā€™t we go back to when there were no level caps, and you could pursue an event as much as you wanted with a gracious number of days you could skip if you were too busy to play Enlisted every other day?

10 Likes

Please bring back the recoil on SMGs and all automatic/assault rifles.
I donā€™t why you had to make this change.

You also just consolidated the meta even more by almost removing recoil on AR.

5 Likes

If you crash on Zeplinā€™s wire you are considered a kamikaze. Please change this.

1 Like

Why did you do this to our Kurz? Bring Burst back!

3 Likes

Ahistorical feature of the weapon, itā€™s not coming back

2 Likes