Update 0.6.0.61

Played earlier, an enemy plane clipped my own plane right wing, so I crashed on the ground (because flying with just one wing is veeery difficult :stuck_out_tongue:).

It counted as a kamikaze and I could not spawn another plane OR paratroopers.

Is it intended?

Also, spawning paratroopers from a plane automatically lock all planes for your next spawn. Because reason.

Yep, as expected, I suffered the kamikaze penalty a few times already after accidentally crashing by hitting a tree, building, or pancacking, after a successful attack on the enemy. Not cool

Now this where we are going to draw the line. But it doesnā€™t matters that semi functional prototypes are meta in enlisted.

This HA argumentation is such a joke. People want to feel like theyā€™re in right just because they know how to google up stuff.
Even tho the overall picture stays ahistorical af anyway. Itā€™s just so bizarre.

5 Likes

Joe, I just realized they removed the ranks completely from the scoreboard. Pre-game (+mid-game) and even on the end-screen!

Donā€™t know if that last part is intentional though since gold ranks pop up in the kill feed.

Obviously, I hope they remove the ranks completely from the public - an absolutely unnecessary thing that only creates negativity. Nothing good stems out of it, like we said so many times
(steam reviews are the latest example)

Remember the days when they showed both teams ranks pre-mid and after battle?

Spoiler

3 Likes

They should remove them completely. Itā€™s a failed concept that has accomplished nothing other than incentivizing desertion.
These rewards could easily be reallocated to BP.

8 Likes

yeah, thereā€™s nothing really positive with showing then what I can think of.

So much negative energy that has been spent on this rank system since they first release them.

Not only that. PPL analysing scoreboards after the game. Shaming others for underpowering or whatever. Also blaming the bad matchmaker for creating unbalanced teams (an MM wich isnā€™t even based on skill to begin with lol).

just remove.

1 Like

Horrible update fix this redicolous gamma color not no man Sky broke all experience unplayable full of lag stuttering texture another time goes low in dx 12 stop play fix

1 Like

it looks like a cartoon you ruined the view itā€™s horrendous but how the hell do you manage to touch things that work well and break them all the time youā€™re number one in this the game ran smoothly and was nice to look at now itā€™s horrendous I have a 4090 and I feel like I have a 1050 nvidia full of delays fps drops tearing unplayable it amazes me to see people playing it but I think 90% of people have salami on their eyes

In a certain way, by requiring victories in order to advance, ranks work in the opposite direction of the recent (and most appreciated) ā€œjoin any teamā€ bonus.

If Iā€™m not mistaken, ranks are now the last remaining mechanic that encourages following power trends in order to maximise progression.

There is no need to scrap them altogether, they could even stay a form of ā€œmarathonā€ objective as they are, but maybe they could be simply reworked in order to remove the victory requirement, and the step back for losing. So, as long as you complete a match, you earn one point forward no matter the result, two if you also score a battle hero award.

OR, INSTEAD: want to be sure that active play is encouraged? No problem: just shift the ā€œstep backā€ penalty from victory/loss to the battle hero award!
Completed match? +1 no matter what
Battle hero award achieved? Extra +1 (good work soldier!) = net +2
No battle hero? -1 (you didnā€™t even try, you lazy!) = net 0

In this last way, the system stays basically the same, but the focus is shifted from victories to personal effort. Less desertions, more activity in matches. Win-win.

Edit: you know what? Iā€™m making a suggestion.

2 Likes

I personaly looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove the fact mine are nerfed.

Played as Japs and was fighting a chronic mine user and its so much better not to have your squad die because of mines. It feels way more balanced that your soldiers gets damaged.

Also other balance things are nice. FG II is absolute monster again!!!

(now nerf grenade launchers ā†’ while also fixing their bugs and I would be so happy)

4 Likes

Fix now this cartoon look

How many times are you going to say the same thing?

I played last night and the colour scheme is absolutely fine. Maybe the issue is personal to your own rig?

I suggest you play around with the gameā€™s settings. Maybe update your GFX drivers too.

3 Likes

It that whole ā€œcompensate people for the amount of silver spend before economy changeā€ all over again

Sorry, but mines never were op. Just look around when entering a room. I think they became too weak - an enemy walked on top of a mine, it exploded, and he happily walked his path with some minor damage.
Furthermore they became absolutely weak against other explosives. This mine nerf was too much.

The only thing that still works is deploying a mine on an enemy rally. For the rest, they became next to uselessā€¦

ā€“ R.I.P ā€“

Why has everything to be nerfed? L2P.

ā€œEverything that kills me is OP and must be nerfedā€

6 Likes

With every texture update the game is slowed down now I canā€™t play decently at 60fps fixed. How the hell can I reintegrate the previous texture to continue playing?!

2 Likes

well you can still place multiple mines and secure a kill that way, so if anything it takes now longer to make an effective ā€œminedā€ floor. Thats good.

Which was the problem, no one has time for that, but now that you have to place more mines for the same effect, its fair again.

P.S.

try out anti tank mine + anti infantry mine combo. Youā€™ll clear an entire room.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been playing for three years and I like professional televisions so you have no right to tell me how I should express myself we are in a democracy and until proven otherwise I have every right to express my opinion if it seems correct to you it doesnā€™t mean it is correct to the vast majority majority of players given that it is a rather widespread complaint you obviously donā€™t know or donā€™t have the slightest idea of ā€‹ā€‹what youā€™re saying, however I will continue to re-present the complaint until it has found the right solution. Is the concept clear to you, friend?

1 Like

yes, but the internet is not a nation.

3 Likes

No. Further repeat posts will be deleted, okay? Friend?

3 Likes