Update 0.6.0.61

sad, wish I could quote that. lol.

Being a moderator surely is an interesting job hu?

C’mon guys no need to be disrespectful. Players who are frustrated by this update need to be heard imo,
and we are not talking about just one isolated negative feedback, I think we are a few players in this case (am I right?)

on my side, game rendering is totally different now. too sharp, too bright, textures are flashy, I really don’t like it and its not the game I used to love anymore. And yes i think we deserve to be heard by devs. Sorry for those who love the new look. some of us don’t.

This could your be problem. Try to change it to whatever you had in there previously.

1 Like

well said

just tried FXAA, nothing changed unfortunatly… still very bright and flashy and sharp

Probably best to report it here: Community Bug Reporting System

2 Likes

dude he just basically sexually harassed the devs haha, Lokal Hero wasn’t fast enough to delete it for me.

that ban was 100% justified.

1 Like

oh dam another ban happen

it only 3 day tho so it not that bad unlike someone who got 9 month (OG probably remember him)

2 Likes

Okay, let’s get the thread back on topic.

Cheers.

1 Like

uneccesary nerf

1 Like

I dont think mines where nerfed for exactly beeing OP but more because they where annying to deal with and quiet frankly dont really fit the game most players want to play.
If you want slow tactical gameplay enlisted just isnt the game for you.

place two mines then

Also anyone played with the G43K yet? Feels surprisingly good despite its low rate of fire.

It’s basically AT-44 but with ability to be equipped by nearly all classes.

And it has slightly higher dmg iirc.

1 Like

would be better if only engineers can use ap and at mines

1 Like

yea it feel kinda nice but gotta see long term since rn i like it but that might change

1 Like

If anything, only sniper squad should have AP mines. And only AT squad should have AT mines. Engineers are already meta class.

4 Likes

Engineers having mines is HA though. :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Thank you for improving the penetration of the M9 bazooka.
I just blew up about 7 of my most hated Tiger 2s and Panthers.

1 Like

Hope not it is a great feature