Update 0.6.0.61

I am forced to suspend use of the game, with the graphic update I can no longer get 60FPS… if you do not return to the old texture or solve the problem I will be forced to permanently abandon enlisted.

2 Likes

easy guys, i just reported the graphic issue here >

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/enlisted/i/n2VlLNVKoxG9

if you want to join me on this report, hit the button “I have same issue!”

cheers

2 Likes

Done

1 Like

So after this update I’m noticing some weird changes:

1. When you’re cooking a grenade, the left hand that you use to aim with the thumb seems to be randomly moving sometimes

2. After a match ends the game forces me into a soldier perks screen even if I don’t want to

1 Like
  1. Yes
  2. After a battle you can get a button "level up soldiers’'. If you dont want to do that, press ESC (pc) to go to main menu

Also noticed this. Super annoying.

I ran into the old tnt not firing bug as well.

1 Like

The “cant place a mine until you throw an explosive” bug is also still/again here.

1 Like

Also if I’m not mistaken clicking the “spawn the APC squad as infantry” once on any faction/squad will make it the default for any next APC squad spawn.

Which is really annoying.

I just needed to spawn without an APC once.

What bugs ? :yawning_face:

New update = better graphics + fix of artillery bug.

Good update :+1:

1 Like

Engineers having STGs or SMGs is aswell.

Well “forced” is a bit harsh, considering you theoretically could change hardware

1 Like

Are you kidding? I should spend money because the developers made changes that graphically worsen what was good before? Sorry but what you say is crazy. I can continue to play HLL without changing HW.

1 Like

Well then do so I guess?

Oh didn’t know that fixes it, good to know

I didn’t even know such bug existed/exists, I am innocent soul. :innocent::innocent:

2 Likes

Anti Kamikaze System bugged

I fought an enemy plane (I-153) got heavily damaged but managed to kill him and his plane + killed ground infantry with bombs. However I crashed because of the damage. Enemy plane user claimed the kill and I still get a penalty for this? this wasn’t a crash on purpose or without damaging / killing anybody - I did as you can see.

killed enemy plane

killed also infantry

2 Likes

Apparently the system does not properly recongnised damage if you bail before crashing the plane.

So you kinda are forced to go death before dishonor as pilot or suffer the consequences.

So aparently graphics are better for players now ? i don’t get it… really, i don’t understand.

why would it be impossible to have an option for switching between new and old graphics?

seriously guys, i don’t want to be harrassing but my game totally change and I really don’t know WHY they did this… if someone can explain to me the goal of this light and texture change (and for me, sorry but its worse than before, it hurts the eyes) or at least if a devs is passing by the forum and tell us if its gonna be a definitive overhaul or if they gonna do something for us…

I officially reported an issue on gaijin website but no help, no devs answering. Do they heard us? i’m not the only one concerned (btw if you want to join : Community Bug Reporting System )

I would just like to know if there is a chance to find back my good old enlisted look or if its a final visual update, final and definitive

Thanks for reading me.

2 Likes

thats not how the system works or should work according to the description.

it clearly says “players who crash an undamaged aircraft will be prohibited from respawning …”

my plane wasn’t undamaged as you can see in the screenshot.

you created that post 1 day ago. what did you expect? :smiley: I got no answer on my tickets which I created over 4 month ago. :smiley:

1 Like