Update 0.6.0.61

I dont think they ever kamikazed ground targets. Only ships

Type Otsu is still embarrassingly weak and only worth using in BR2.

You should implement extra +10% if all soldiers in squad are unique. :stuck_out_tongue:

Did the update remove the ability to see the position of friends in a groups when in game?

unique soldier

common soldier in same squad

So ‘Hero bonus’ only work for Hero soldier himself and doesn’t benefit other soldiers? Does that mean one could stack several hero to get more EXP for leveling squad unlocks?

It seems like only 20%?

hello guys, what do you think about the new graphics ??

Oh my God. The ELEVATED ONE IS BACK

f298d7d22573c407d35ce5388a847188e783cc6a

9 Likes

Paratroopers should not be punished

1 Like

Did your paratrooper plane get shot down?
Earlier i checked it but i didn’t get the penalty, so knowing how it appears would help a lot

If you kill yourself with the plane, paratrooper squad get lock in the same way of other plane squad, i Just tested it, but i dont know if always happen or not

No
Have you ever seen someone shoot down a paratrooper plane at the very beginning of the game?
I use paratroopers at the beginning of the game
When all my soldiers died he said I was banned from driving.

Good nice!

Really great work boys keep it up.

but also increase event German machine gun to 100 bullits

It’s a good penalty. It “prevents parasites, poisonous insects, from annoying serious competent players”

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Sometimes it was possible for your plane to crash into another paratrooper plane
Weird bug since it’s not consistent

This is the game I just played
You can go directly to the video

I hope this is not telling everyone that the official blockade of high-speed attack tactics has reduced more tactical freedom and game fun.

I really need this tactic to invade the enemy position after a quick strike when my teammates are all terrible players.
Instead of wasting 2 to 3 minutes walking from the side against the enemy’s ambush
What else do paratroopers do?

You should post the replay first would be easier find the bug

this man has not experienced the joy of spamming the pz3n at br2

3 Likes

I did but once you get demolished by buffed m1 bazooka or t28e/t-50/bt-7/any plane you are forced to play with inferior smgs and rifles. Having to play as a nation that is only an one trick pony gets boring pretty quick.

imo germany has the best br2 LMGs because they dont have magazines blocking your screen, plus, the VG-2 rifle is very nice with its 10rnd mags and decent reload speed