Update 0.6.0.61

Hello, remind your console and if you can, make report on CBR

1 Like

Yep. Just wastes a bit more ammo. But I feel like the semi-auto mode on that gun is more powerful than the Breda PG (Carcano).

eh personally i dont like it semi auto but i havent use that mode in a while maybe i could give it a try

1 Like

Yep. I was playing around with the Gewehr Kurz in a custom bot match. Felt quite good to use to be honest. But the new sound doesnā€™t sync with the gun that much.

1 Like

yea i use it today feel pretty good, sure it isnt the burst fire god it use to be but it still pretty accurate

1 Like

Yep. True. But I think it is time to setup a 9-man FG-42 II squad. Lol. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

i havent grind that tbh im going for stg44 (assaulter) one rn

1 Like

Yep. Good choice. The STG is hard to pass. But the FG-42 II is no slouch either with this new update. However, to be honest with you I too will stick with my assaulters.

1 Like

Why is that 2mm pen? Wasnā€™t it supposed to be 80???

yeah, I guess so

Ps5 mate will log CBR too. thank you :slight_smile:

• Added the ability to resupply ammo for any teamā€™s ammo box.
    Does that mean that now I can resupply ammo for picked-up enemy weapons from my own ammo boxes?

You can resupply the box with ammo as you resupply AA with ammo

1 Like

Wait but why?

Well, I hope it doesnā€™t apply to the Japanese. Kamikaze is part of their fighting style just like banzai. Ban kamikaze would be pretty sad for Japanese players :frowning:

I have one question: Why does my launcher says that its 0.6.0.62 instead of 0.6.0.61? Also the game keeps freezing and then crashing when I go to Practice.
Launcher
if itā€™s a bug I already submited it as issue.

So now they would not only die by cooldown but also would block me from using my tankā€¦

Where should these be submitted. Same issue.

Also it looks like the colt schwarz issue is not fixed.

Because there was a hotfix to fix the Mauser C96 M712 shaking uncontrollably up and down

3 Likes

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/enlisted

1 Like