U.S. automatic rifles

well tbh i personally like the cold KGB chan since she is older (i think she is anyway)

That would be quite nice since I still have around 1 milion of free RP left after unlocking the Pershing and those RP need a new home in some high-tier Allied weapons and the Win M1 Gara-SAW, the T20E2 and also the T25 are giving me a “secondary bayonet” if you know what I mean.

Or maybe even giving us a new and better experimental rocket launcher (shameless plug lol) that was designed and tested in 1944 :wink: :wink: although I doubt it but you never know

Dear DF, Just give us anything comparable to the FGs without locking it behind a Gold order paywall like the T20E1, please.

EDIT: After reading all of the replies I must say that I love the forums residents ability to pull out absolutely random stuff out of nowhere just from someones nickname.

I received the Pershing and I still have 700,000 xp. I really need some new guns, man!

1 Like

Dam man ngl I’m quite jealous but I understand that it my fault for not grinding US before update (but I am 80% done so it fine)