U.S. automatic rifles

Well, it’s out of our hands either way. I’m pretty sure post ww2 will be, if Enlisted survives Steam. We will see if it’s separate br, or just… br 6… ugh.

3 Likes

That’s what I have said.

2 Likes

lolispats
gg935283

I lose my mind every time I see your name.

Lolispats are leggings worn by little girls. I’m surprised there are some crazy people out there who would name their name like that.

2 Likes

I’m just built different.

4 Likes

well tbh i have seen worse in other game

yea if it separate by era it would be nice

but im not gonna have high hope tho

1 Like

Always gives me a good laugh.
Ultimate edgelord nickname, reminds me when people had nicknames like xXxEmoboi420xXX or Samusslayer666

1 Like

The Americans do not need more firepower otherwise will make things more complicated than it already is for the Japanese and keep in mind we’re forcing them into BR where they do not belong because of reasons.

Germans don’t need a 100 round MG either, their weaponry is fine, but that doesn’t stop you from suggesting it over and over again. Nobody is saying that USA has an urgent need for a new weapon, all OP is suggesting is that adding a new weapon for a faction with the second lowest amount of weapons in Tier V would be cool

1 Like

Let’s fry this bird.

Germany has to fight body armor and Soviets with next to no recoil with the MG and nine man squads are actually quite good at overwhelming positions So overall Germany needs a belt fed MG with 200 rounds or something to hold back hordes of players at BR5 and because I have a good feeling the Americans are gonna get a Stinger soon.

And Japan doesn’t even belong at BR 5 yet we’re forcing them in there so I don’t think we need to make things more complicated than it already is for them.

1 Like

I had a good feeling in some previous posts you were referencing to fry me again this just proves it

Mysterious person viewing this forum

1 Like

So you’re thinking about turning me into food and you’re thinking about sending the FBI on him you monster

The FBI comes to the lolicon’s house and you become fried chicken. It is a law of nature.

we’ve already established in a previous post that I’m already a dead bird and now I’m a skeleton so I don’t think you can fry a skeleton So overall I think we should leave the lolicon alone and do keep in mind we probably wouldn’t be here if America didn’t nuke Japan two times.

FBI loli finds you.

I think we should question who hired her and not the person we’re interrogating

It’s a catch-22.

1 Like